Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 19-06-2003, 01:10 AM   #141
goldfishfever

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
so u mean different places really use different kind of green? assuming if there is no constrain, eg due to weather, which is the best green? is there any difference if used for chinese and japanese goldfish??
Bro, this is only a joke.

For Chinese and Japanese goldfish, whether the green is the same or different I am not sure as I don't have Japanese ranchu now. Any bro can comment?
Old 19-06-2003, 01:22 AM   #142
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
look at the japanese cultivated green water from ozeki club and others you see. is the intense green or sugarcane green neccessary?

u mean this pic? noticed the basin water is clear water and not green water?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ishikawa-0802-7.jpg (19.9 KB, 100 views)
Old 19-06-2003, 01:25 AM   #143
Xerovix

you think it is the same water?

Quote:
Old 19-06-2003, 01:28 AM   #144
goldies

Quote:
look at the japanese cultivated green water from ozeki club and others you see. is the intense green or sugarcane green neccessary?
as for this, the green water in the pond looks like sugarcane water from greenngold. but strangely the basin is also clear water. but the side comment was "Scooping goldfish by the farmer. How did he managed to see the fish? " seems to imply that the pond water is not tinted green.

http://www.geocities.com/goldfishsg2000/japanpg1.html
(sorry, i tried to attach the file but it was too big, maybe bro buddha can help me again
Old 19-06-2003, 01:32 AM   #145
goldies

Quote:
you think it is the same water?
usually pple view water from the same water, esp for japan ranchu, which is so sensitive. but i cannot explain for the second pic that i tried to post though

anyway, for the first pic, the pond water tinted green maybe from the side of the pond. just like those brothers who posted their tank photos, the water looks green bec of the reflection from the side.
Old 19-06-2003, 01:32 AM   #146
CyberET

Quote:
as for this, the green water in the pond looks like sugarcane water from greenngold. but strangely the basin is also clear water. but the side comment was "Scooping goldfish by the farmer. How did he managed to see the fish? " seems to imply that the pond water is not tinted green.

http://www.geocities.com/goldfishsg2000/japanpg1.html
(sorry, i tried to attach the file but it was too big, maybe bro buddha can help me again
there..

Last edited by CyberET; 19-06-2003 at 01:37 AM.
Old 19-06-2003, 01:33 AM   #147
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
aeroking bought from aquarium shop and fever bought from lamp shop...
oh, but the difference is too much leh
Old 19-06-2003, 01:34 AM   #148
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Bro, this is only a joke.

For Chinese and Japanese goldfish, whether the green is the same or different I am not sure as I don't have Japanese ranchu now. Any bro can comment?
oh, is it? but it seems to make sense lah. maybe chinese invented the green water. but since japanese ranchu is more sensitive, so cannot tahan the green water, so have to use not so green water??
Old 19-06-2003, 01:41 AM   #149
goldfishfever

Quote:
Could it be the water just changed. Look at the ponds. With no filter and the strong ray at the background the water will sure turn green wat.
Old 19-06-2003, 01:45 AM   #150
Xerovix

using the same water? look the 2nd picture with that man scooping up the ranchu onto the bowl... was the water from the pond?

if tinted green from the side of the pond then i assume you are saying ishikawa does not believe in greenwater.... but clear water.

Quote:
usually pple view water from the same water, esp for japan ranchu, which is so sensitive. but i cannot explain for the second pic that i tried to post though

anyway, for the first pic, the pond water tinted green maybe from the side of the pond. just like those brothers who posted their tank photos, the water looks green bec of the reflection from the side.