Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Product Reviews

Old 06-04-2005, 04:37 AM   #31
monsterz1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjour2
sorri to hijack yr thread hah ken , me informed by distributor that coralife ozonizer may now come only in 110v (US standard) , will be getting in touch with him again tml to confirm 240v models then me, u and monster can do review for Coralife , Sander and Aquamedic liao ,,, now who wants to review Red Sea?
For what i know very bad review about redsea.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:04 PM   #32
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

so if i over dose the ozone into the tank.... the unused ozone will escape from the water? rite? if escaped.... then i shld tune the ozone to lower dosage?
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 04:06 PM   #33
nim75sg

If overdosage then you smell ozone and your LS will perish ...
Old 07-04-2005, 01:57 PM   #34
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim75sg
If overdosage then you smell ozone and your LS will perish ...
Thanks bro!
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:56 AM   #35
wlchew

Ya.Ya...Thanks for food...Thanks for ride....Thanks for your recommendation.

Hope to get the deal close soon...

I will give my report on C50 soon(hopefully).
Old 09-04-2005, 01:37 AM   #36
bonjour2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlchew
Ya.Ya...Thanks for food...Thanks for ride....Thanks for your recommendation.

Hope to get the deal close soon...

I will give my report on C50 soon(hopefully).

Yah , thanks ken and chew for Food and drinks, realised my entire breakfast and kopi is well sponsored by working adults... and hope both of u can get a good deal. Just checked with some source that the C25 and C50 prices is abt the same , but if get C25 is boh hua , get C50 is overkill for me , despite the fact it is tunable.
I will wait for aquarama to make the final decisions on it. btw , chew and ken , guess wat , this evening while talking to a hardware supplier on ozonizers , he recommended a Japanese model(Made in Japan) that is suitable for Fish tank and ponds, retailed by a industry in Pandan loop. something new, will try to contact them tml to find out more...
Also , i checked out the C25 and C50 for Aquamedic. do pm me if u r interested to know abt the price.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:00 AM   #37
monsterz1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjour2
Yah , thanks ken and chew for Food and drinks, realised my entire breakfast and kopi is well sponsored by working adults... and hope both of u can get a good deal. Just checked with some source that the C25 and C50 prices is abt the same , but if get C25 is boh hua , get C50 is overkill for me , despite the fact it is tunable.
I will wait for aquarama to make the final decisions on it. btw , chew and ken , guess wat , this evening while talking to a hardware supplier on ozonizers , he recommended a Japanese model(Made in Japan) that is suitable for Fish tank and ponds, retailed by a industry in Pandan loop. something new, will try to contact them tml to find out more...
Also , i checked out the C25 and C50 for Aquamedic. do pm me if u r interested to know abt the price.
Can PM me the price see which is cheaper , see if i can help get it at better price for Sander.
Old 09-04-2005, 07:51 PM   #38
nim75sg

Chew & Alex .. most welcome anytime after all what are friends for as our friendship is very much more valuable than the breakfast and kopi.
Old 09-04-2005, 11:22 PM   #39
monsterz1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim75sg
Chew & Alex .. most welcome anytime after all what are friends for as our friendship is very much more valuable than the breakfast and kopi.
Ken find 1 day free can cheong LFS together , BTW ABT at PR looks good.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:29 AM   #40
BarraCuda™
SiaoGu Gives You Wings

alamak .. dont be so secretive leh .. post the pricing out. I may consider buying 1 too!
BarraCuda™ is offline   Reply With Quote