Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 03-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
Allan Lee

Congratz to Wee Yap for bagging both the Tosai & Nisai West Ozeki titles with his local breds Hope to see more of ur breedings this yr
Old 03-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Titus
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Titus thks for the link and nice meeting up. I managed to retrieve one video and that is the winner of the Tosai class....the rest of the videos and pictures that I took, was accidentally deleted as I tried to group them together.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Regards

Kitsilano
Good to see you Richard and the rest

Thanks for the video! I would say this is my fav fish at the show. Looking forward to see the owner groom it to the full potential when it is nisai. This fella pack a great deal of potential.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #13
nazari

Thanks Bro Titus, for putting up the links.

Thanks Bro Kitsilano, for sharing the video of the beautiful fish.

It has always been good yearly event to meet up with friends. Every year, i go away with satisfactions and new enthusiasm about the hobby. It definitely humbled me and there are more that i need to learn.

Congrats to both Lawrence and Wee Yap for putting up beautiful fishes and winning the top prizes!

Cheers
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #14
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Congrat to all winner....Too bad i miss the show!!!Was out shopping for furniture whole day!!!
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #15
AngryMan
Senior Dragon

Default Ranchu

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful nice picture. Also not forgetting to congrats all winner
AngryMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #16
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
Bro, thanks for sharing. Great & beautiful ranchus over there. What a waste not to be present.

You can start your engine again. heehee. Your child in nursery le rite?
Not yet...soon...
Old 04-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #17
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Titus thks for the link and nice meeting up. I managed to retrieve one video and that is the winner of the Tosai class....the rest of the videos and pictures that I took, was accidentally deleted as I tried to group them together.

Regards

Kitsilano
no worry bro if you guys dun mindi can upload the some of the video that i have take.
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #18
goldfish&koi
Dragon

here are the video that i have take.

Tosai cat 1st to 15th prize

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
Old 05-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #19
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Nisai cat 1st to 15th

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Last edited by goldfish&koi; 05-01-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #20
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Oya cat 1st to 3rd

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video