Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 21-07-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
happybuddha

Default White Enamel Basin for Top Viewing

Looking for a white enamel basin for your top view ranchu?

My lobang just found one for me. The rim is 11 inches in diameter, while the base is 7 inches, and the height is 3 inches. It costs $2.50. It's good enough for my little ranchu but I guess you guys want bigger one for your big fishes.

The lobang will come back to me soon on whether the retailer can get much bigger one from the distributor. But he needs to know just how big you want it to be?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg white-enamel-basin.jpg (25.6 KB, 927 views)
Old 21-07-2003, 12:51 PM   #2
LASERGUY

Default Re: White Enamel Basin for Top Viewing

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha

My lobang just found one for me. The rim is 11 inches in diameter, while the base is 7 inches, and the height is 3 inches. It costs $2.50. It's good enough for my little ranchu but I guess you guys want bigger one for your big fishes.

The lobang will come back to me soon on whether the retailer can get much bigger one from the distributor. But he needs to know just how big you want it to be?
What the hack! How do you manage to find one? Okay to share where is the place that sell this ?
Old 21-07-2003, 02:00 PM   #3
Demekin

Quote:

OUI !!! Tell me where to buy. I using the blue plastic tub difficult to see and take pic. PM your supplier and I go grab liao. 11" just nice for me. If got anything larger than 15" one lagi best.

Really ... you the most resourceful friend here. No horse run lah.
Old 21-07-2003, 02:14 PM   #4
happybuddha

I'm glad to share... I thot the one I have is too small.

My fren can't tell me the exact address. He'll find out soon but meanwhile he said it's at a HDB shop behind the Whampao Hawker Centre where the two of us once had kwau chap... so it could be here , either block 82 or 86.

I'll post the correct address once I get it.
Old 21-07-2003, 03:20 PM   #5
LASERGUY

Quote:
I'm glad to share... I thot the one I have is too small.

My fren can't tell me the exact address. He'll find out soon but meanwhile he said it's at a HDB shop behind the Whampao Hawker Centre where the two of us once had kwau chap... so it could be here , either block 82 or 86.

I'll post the correct address once I get it.
Wah lau, thanks a lot, man! Wu hoooo, will 'la la sang' go and get one this evening lor.....
Old 21-07-2003, 04:57 PM   #6
Oranda

Nice one bro happybuddha! I think many of us looking for this but can't find. Cheers!
Old 21-07-2003, 06:11 PM   #7
happybuddha

OK, I've the exact address:-

Chop Singli, Block 82 Whampoa Drive, #01-951

While there, don't forget to eat or da pao the delicious Hoover rojak (closed on tuesdays) at the hawker centre. The hokkien mee at the middle row corner store (dunno its name but it has an antie with buds bunny teeth; you can't miss her!) is also belly good. There's a LFS around the corner. Nothing great except it sells zeolite at $2 only.

Last edited by happybuddha; 21-07-2003 at 06:15 PM.
Old 21-07-2003, 06:18 PM   #8
egstring

11 inch a bit small leh...
i think you go those market shops sell pots and pans ones they should have.....
Old 21-07-2003, 06:42 PM   #9
Xerovix

yup... they should have and this was what we thought initially. sadly, they did not.

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
11 inch a bit small leh...
i think you go those market shops sell pots and pans ones they should have.....
Old 21-07-2003, 06:57 PM   #10
LASERGUY

Quote:
OK, I've the exact address:-

Chop Singli, Block 82 Whampoa Drive, #01-951

While there, don't forget to eat or da pao the delicious Hoover rojak (closed on tuesdays) at the hawker centre. The hokkien mee at the middle row corner store (dunno its name but it has an antie with buds bunny teeth; you can't miss her!) is also belly good. There's a LFS around the corner. Nothing great except it sells zeolite at $2 only.
Urhooooo! Going now........