Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 02-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #301
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimark View Post
Hi Fire 87, Nutx, Shai,

Thanks........ The before (as in my avatar) and after about the same lah. Lousy grooming as no grooming from lazy me.... haha

Under the hands of serious hobbists, this fish would be much better with larger size, nicer funtan/wen and stronger tail.......
Supa dupa nice fish! Bro shimark, u humble wor, this 1 designer fish i could only dream of owning in my dreams! Ü
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #302
shimark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinmo View Post
Supa dupa nice fish! Bro shimark, u humble wor, this 1 designer fish i could only dream of owning in my dreams! Ü
Bro chinmo, not humble lah, you can see what Fire87's super grooming did to the other siblings....

Btw you have designer fish from Richard and Andy too and have bungalow houses for your fishes ley
Old 03-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #303
tokkiat

Quote:
Congrats Richard...... another sibling from your "certified factory", thanks for the great fish ..... Unfortunately, not much growth or improvement under my lousy grooming

Nice glance body
Old 04-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #304
Fire87
Dragon

Quote:
Bro chinmo, not humble lah, you can see what Fire87's super grooming did to the other siblings....

Btw you have designer fish from Richard and Andy too and have bungalow houses for your fishes ley
Really nothing! my fishes lucky to have a student as their owner ma. So more time to do water change!
Maybe can share what type of food u feed. I'm using the two as mentioned in my thread.
Fire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:56 AM   #305
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
Really nothing! my fishes lucky to have a student as their owner ma. So more time to do water change!
Maybe can share what type of food u feed. I'm using the two as mentioned in my thread.
Bro...change water also must have "skills", else the TVR will go haven too!
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #306
HappyGoLucky
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Osukaa Tosai Comp, I kanna quite a bit of "flakes" and so so only my fishes won especially the below tosai.

Now last Sunday, it was again placed West Ozeki in a very strong field judged by renowned Japanese Judges....please give me a bit of credit to spur breedings for Singapore Siblings in both Comps also placed.... so I am happy to end Breeding Season 2010 on a positive note.
]
Congrats uncle Richard. Keep up the good work, Jia you.
HappyGoLucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:34 PM   #307
CH

Congrats Bro Richard. Definitely well-deserved, not just for the TVRs but for his gracious willingness to share.
Like what Bro Poh Beng mentioned for newbie like me, change water also can have fishes go haven. Luckily not the designer one from Bro Richard, will buck him to release some of his new ones (if available) for us to learn.

Cheers
CH