Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 01-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #11
Redbean
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
He already said he wants to buy from u in the buy/sell thread which u offer for $120 liao.
Ya lor, i buy and study top,bottom and side view liao let u know.
Redbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
nazari

Bro Leong! That first piece is a very nice piece in my opinion. I like the tail most. It has good stout body with thick skull and good funtan!.....I think the back curve is not as good though...looks like the tail starts abit low if compared from the side profile. I may be wrong!!

But Bro Leong, confirm this fish was imported from Japan by your contact? If it is I would be knocking on your HEAD!! You are doing everything that you are not supposed to do!!!! Look at both your fish they are having a head down syndrome liao!!! Can you dun disturb these 2 fellas and give them at least a week quarantine!!! If not you may live to regret it.....PLS GO AND QUARANTINE THEM WITH 0.3% SALT AND YELLOW POWDER IMMEDIATELY!!! Cheers
Old 01-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
Redbean
Dragon

Sale thread don disturb so post here.

KNN,don know who buy the last tvr pls own up . tiao ti tao liao hor ,but liao no share
Old 01-03-2008, 11:44 PM   #14
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbean View Post
Sale thread don disturb so post here.

KNN,don know who buy the last tvr pls own up . tiao ti tao liao hor ,but liao no share

While we typing here, someone I think fast hand fast leg call him liao.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:46 PM   #15
Redbean
Dragon

Quote:
Haha, ya lor don know whicH @#% so fhfl. Ok la,let bro leong hv a break if not later 1st pc also sell liao
Old 01-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #16
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazari View Post
Bro Leong! That first piece is a very nice piece in my opinion. I like the tail most. It has good stout body with thick skull and good funtan!.....I think the back curve is not as good though...looks like the tail starts abit low if compared from the side profile. I may be wrong!!

But Bro Leong, confirm this fish was imported from Japan by your contact? If it is I would be knocking on your HEAD!! You are doing everything that you are not supposed to do!!!! Look at both your fish they are having a head down syndrome liao!!! Can you dun disturb these 2 fellas and give them at least a week quarantine!!! If not you may live to regret it.....PLS GO AND QUARANTINE THEM WITH 0.3% SALT AND YELLOW POWDER IMMEDIATELY!!! Cheers

Bro, these 2 are brokeback ranchus (bbr)...show u the back good enough liao......
Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #17
nazari

Quote:
Bro, these 2 are brokeback ranchus (bbr)...show u the back good enough liao......
I see ...Bro Leong better wake up early now and dun be too blur or his fishes will go to brokeback kingdom soon.....
Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 PM   #18
Leong68
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbean View Post
Haha, ya lor don know whicH @#% so fhfl. Ok la,let bro leong hv a break if not later 1st pc also sell liao
Ya need a break 1st bro.

Quote:
Super fast. bro
Leong68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 PM   #19
Leong68
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazari View Post

Thanks bro nazari. ok will do that.
Leong68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #20
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leong68 View Post
Ya need a break 1st bro.

Super fast. bro

Bro...both pc also sold...tat very fast..congras...