Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 29-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #261
Orandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranlan View Post
Yes, peepole keep Koi in glass tank in Japan and very big tank, but Koi fishes very small. You no see Koi fishes in glass tank in Japan or not? In Singapoor, keep many koi in small glass tank also, very sad, but they sell.

You talk very angry, why? You not happy?
You japanese in this forum? welcome, welcome. Speak some japanese here leh, I wanna learn. How to say, I like keeping japan ranchu and ryunkin in tub??
Old 30-10-2006, 09:09 AM   #262
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
I and my parents live compassvale but we going to new house by Loyang. Near school so my brother Yugi go school with me there. Any peeople like Jippan comic here? I haf no fish now, but want to look fish. New house, I want to haf fish. Who breeder fish can I want in Singapoor?
Welcome to the forum. You can go to a fish shop called Covenant at Simon Road. They carry Ishikawa ranchus and Ojima bloodline ranchus.

Last Sat, there was a guy advertising in the newspaper selling ranchus from Sekiya.

Hopr this helps.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #263
Redbean
Dragon

Quote:
I and my parents live compassvale but we going to new house by Loyang. Near school so my brother Yugi go school with me there. Any peeople like Jippan comic here? I haf no fish now, but want to look fish. New house, I want to haf fish. Who breeder fish can I want in Singapoor?
Ya, boy. I got lots of jap comics too but all in chinese.Fr detective to basketball to football to fishing and so on. U can always let the bro here know what u r looking at, all r v helpful.
Redbean is offline   Reply With Quote