Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2004, 12:21 AM   #31
Absolute Ranchu

Smile Update from the Absolute Fishery Ranchu Farm

I would like to update members that we have just made a deal with the best live fish logistics company in Thailand. The name is NATSU International and they will be handling all our logistics needs globally. You could check out their website at www.natsuinter.com.

Soon, you will not even have to come to Thailand for your ranchu needs, any more. You just have to go pick them up at the airport.

Sawasdee krap.

Old 22-04-2004, 12:24 AM   #32
nitingdedao
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Ranchu
I would like to update members that we have just made a deal with the best live fish logistics company in Thailand. The name is NATSU International and they will be handling all our logistics needs globally. You could check out their website at www.natsuinter.com.

Soon, you will not even have to come to Thailand for your ranchu needs, any more. You just have to go pick them up at the airport.

Sawasdee krap.
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats good but wat about prices?
Old 22-04-2004, 12:53 AM   #33
Spotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitingdedao

agree... Mr Pat, a price list / range might be helpful for some of us which dont have deep pocket

Old 22-04-2004, 10:07 AM   #34
thuac

As what I know (I could be wrong), if you want to import live animal to Sgp, you need licence and place to quarantine. Unless hand carry of non endenger spieces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty
agree... Mr Pat, a price list / range might be helpful for some of us which dont have deep pocket

Last edited by thuac; 22-04-2004 at 10:12 AM.

Old 22-04-2004, 12:16 PM   #35
Absolute Ranchu

Default Prices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitingdedao
After having done some comparison testing of our prices and quality with the price quality, and availability of nice fish in your market, somehow,I am not worried at all. Good fish is not cheap any where. And my nice fish are definitely not cheap. However, if you buy a real nice fish from me I promise you that the Japanese fish of the same standards (Nichiran standards) will cost twice more and next to impossible to find. My price will be the best price for the quality that you can find in Singapore. That's cake for us.

Old 22-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #36
Absolute Ranchu

Smile Buying Ranchu straight from the farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty
All you have to do is send me a mail, if you are considering buying a nice fish. At Absolute Ranchu our pricing standards is in accordance with the overall quality of the fish. Most of the fish will be priced differently. We only have three Classes, Standards, Premiums and Championship Class. We also have our below the line fish. The lowest cost fish starts at 50 Singapore dollar and with their quality, you will not find cheaper any where.

It is not in our nature to push expensive fish to beginners or none competition clients. There are limited amount of nice fish, and we do not sell them easily to any one. The prices of nice fish do not go down in stock or with age. The older the fish, the bigger the fish, the more expensive the fish becomes. We will never be in too much of a hurry to let the best fish go.

The best competition fish are only reserved for clients in Thailand only since, there are no keen competitors outside of Thailand at the moment who will be willing to put up the big bucks. And the best best fish (top 1%), never leave our farm, ever. You will never find our best fish outside of the farm.(in my pond at home may be) We do not even let any one view any of these fish. We stored them at our facility that are not open to the public. This is what it means to have a Japanese Styled Farm.

We are very proud of our Standard Class fish. Our Standards will already be better than most of the available ranchu in Singapore. The Standard Class represent the best value for money for ranchu, any where. The Nichiran standards are very strict, not like the sideview standards that is currently used in SG.

I give you a challenge, find and picture a 50 Singapore Dollars ranchu for me and post it. I will show you our 50 Dollar fish at Absolute and notice the difference, ok.

Is it more or less expensive to buy direct from the farm? Do you think my fish will be cheaper from your favorite stores at LFS? Obviously, no. Thank you very much for your kind attention,and I look forward to welcoming all goldfish enthusiasts of all various economic backgrounds. We promise you that we will have the best fish to fit your budget. You can take the fish home and do your own price and quality comparison. I guarantee that we will win hands down.

Sawasdee krap.

Old 22-04-2004, 12:39 PM   #37
Absolute Ranchu

[QUOTE=thuac]As what I know (I could be wrong), if you want to import live animal to Sgp, you need licence and place to quarantine. Unless hand carry of non endenger spieces[/QUOTE

It is real simple. Even if you need to have a health certificate, we will be able to provide it for you, as well. Of course, it will lengthen the delivery time, but it is real simple. Ranchu is not listed under CITES for wildlife. If the fish has to be in quarantine, then it will be ok too, because our fish is real healthy and a fasting of ten days or less will not hurt the fish at all, given that it is handled properly by the customs agent.

We have to just arrange for a permit for you on hand carry purchases. Any how, we will be using a professional(NATSU International) who will also clear customs for our clients. Our clients will be able to pick the fish up right outside the cargo area of the airport or from the airlines. Cheers.

Last edited by Absolute Ranchu; 22-04-2004 at 12:48 PM.

Old 22-04-2004, 02:35 PM   #38
Ronald
Dragon

[QUOTE=Absolute Ranchu]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuac
As what I know (I could be wrong), if you want to import live animal to Sgp, you need licence and place to quarantine. Unless hand carry of non endenger spieces[/QUOTE

It is real simple. Even if you need to have a health certificate, we will be able to provide it for you, as well. Of course, it will lengthen the delivery time, but it is real simple. Ranchu is not listed under CITES for wildlife. If the fish has to be in quarantine, then it will be ok too, because our fish is real healthy and a fasting of ten days or less will not hurt the fish at all, given that it is handled properly by the customs agent.

We have to just arrange for a permit for you on hand carry purchases. Any how, we will be using a professional(NATSU International) who will also clear customs for our clients. Our clients will be able to pick the fish up right outside the cargo area of the airport or from the airlines. Cheers.
Hi Pat,

Very good to hear this news indeed. As a guide, roughly how much would it cost the hobbyist to pick up this nice young Tosai from your farm delivered to our Changi airport.

Last edited by Ronald; 19-03-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 22-04-2004, 03:59 PM   #39
thuac

hmm.... after finish your long winded reply, I feel more comfortable to due you

Do you meant as a customer, we can just simply kick up the goods from out side the cargo and go away without worry those tedious customs procedures e.g. documents, tax and blah blah blah.......???

Rgds
Lawrence

[QUOTE=Absolute Ranchu]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuac
As what I know (I could be wrong), if you want to import live animal to Sgp, you need licence and place to quarantine. Unless hand carry of non endenger spieces[/QUOTE

Old 22-04-2004, 04:02 PM   #40
thuac

Bro one oni sure ex lah, d freight charge oledi so much, unless u r asking the breakdown detail costing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
Hi Pat,

Very good to hear this news indeed. As a guide, roughly how much would it cost the hobbyist to pick up this nice young Tosai from your farm delivered to our Changi airport.

Closed Thread