Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2004, 12:21 AM   #11
Absolute Ranchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuac
In Singapore, I think most people prefer side view ranchu because it is problem to most of us to have pond at home
We have all kinds of ranchu as well. You should check out Caster's report at RGF,he has just visited my farm and bought two showclass fish for competitions.

Old 20-04-2004, 12:45 AM   #12
thuac

Can u do export? And what is the MOQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Ranchu
We have all kinds of ranchu as well. You should check out Caster's report at RGF,he has just visited my farm and bought two showclass fish for competitions.

Old 20-04-2004, 01:09 AM   #13
Absolute Ranchu

Default Export

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuac
Can u do export? And what is the MOQ?
I am having a meeting with the number one live fish logistic company in Thailand on Wednesday. We hope that we will be able to come to term with them as soon as possible. I will try to get the lowest price possible without sacrificing quality since my product has a really high per unit cost and customer will be paying for transports. My logistic company will be able to deliver from airport-airport. They will be clearing customs for us at every port and the clients can pick the fish up right at the airport. I am currently looking for a good currier company in SG to see if I can have an arrangement with someone so that I will be able to send right to the client's home. This will take sometime though, and it will be offered at additional cost to customer.

Thank you very much for your kind interest, and I will keep you abreast of any news concerning this. In the meantime, I have added two more pictures of extremly beautiful Fugami Championship fish in my gallery. Check them out, they are truely poetry in motion.

Sawasdee krap

Pat

Old 20-04-2004, 02:46 AM   #14
heroluvdisc

Quote:
I am having a meeting with the number one live fish logistic company in Thailand on Wednesday. We hope that we will be able to come to term with them as soon as possible. I will try to get the lowest price possible without sacrificing quality since my product has a really high per unit cost and customer will be paying for transports. My logistic company will be able to deliver from airport-airport. They will be clearing customs for us at every port and the clients can pick the fish up right at the airport. I am currently looking for a good currier company in SG to see if I can have an arrangement with someone so that I will be able to send right to the client's home. This will take sometime though, and it will be offered at additional cost to customer.

Thank you very much for your kind interest, and I will keep you abreast of any news concerning this. In the meantime, I have added two more pictures of extremly beautiful Fugami Championship fish in my gallery. Check them out, they are truely poetry in motion.

Sawasdee krap

Pat
very beautiful ranchus!!!

Old 20-04-2004, 04:05 PM   #15
Absolute Ranchu

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroluvdisc
very beautiful ranchus!!!
Thank you very much for your kind words. You have really beautiful fish in your gallery too. I have a lot of friends who are into discus, as well here in Thailand. There are so many competition here and they make lots of really nice fish. Cheers.

Sawasdee krap.

Old 21-04-2004, 12:24 AM   #16
MeRcY

How I wish I can get my hand on one of your swee swee Ranchu man bro. I think maybe one is not enough

Cheers
Mercy

Old 21-04-2004, 12:56 AM   #17
Grossmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcY
How I wish I can get my hand on one of your swee swee Ranchu man bro. I think maybe one is not enough

Cheers
Mercy
Who is going??...

Old 21-04-2004, 01:46 AM   #18
Absolute Ranchu

Default Absolute Ranchu

There are more pictures that Caster took of the farm and fish during his ranchu tour in Thailand in past weekend. Check them out. You can see that the fish that I have posted in the gallery are actual fish at the farm, and not the pictures just for show only. They are all for sale only to enthusiasts outside of Thailand,at the moment. This is our policy since we have recently learned that the Thai ranchus that have been exported to SG thus far has been rather average and many enthusiasts are very keen to locate good fish at good prices. Buying direct from the farm will obviously reduce your price a great deal for nice fish. Imagine how much my fish will be if you have to buy them from your favorite shops in LFS.

Old 21-04-2004, 01:54 AM   #19
Grossmann

Quote:
There are more pictures that Caster took of the farm and fish during his ranchu tour in Thailand in past weekend. Check them out. You can see that the fish that I have posted in the gallery are actual fish at the farm, and not the pictures just for show only. They are all for sale only to enthusiasts outside of Thailand,at the moment. This is our policy since we have recently learned that the Thai ranchus that have been exported to SG thus far has been rather average and many enthusiasts are very keen to locate good fish at good prices. Buying direct from the farm will obviously reduce your price a great deal for nice fish. Imagine how much my fish will be if you have to buy them from your favorite shops in LFS.
Very true... I agree.

Old 21-04-2004, 09:00 AM   #20
thuac

We may organize a short trip visit there Since Value Air and AirAsia fair is so cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grossmann
Very true... I agree.

Closed Thread