Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 12:12 AM   #31
SHAUNni

dang.. the lfs uncle con me. say can live together. shoots. now have four.. wat to do with them? kept them for 3 years already. only recently then start fighting. any bro got solution for me?

Old 12-06-2006, 12:57 AM   #32
Beno777

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAUNni
dang.. the lfs uncle con me. say can live together. shoots. now have four.. wat to do with them? kept them for 3 years already. only recently then start fighting. any bro got solution for me?
last time when I bought my PNT also almost kena conned saying can house 2 PNT together. But lucky I read somewhere saying very hard to comm PNT so I bot only 1. I think bro here will also advise you to seperate them all. But 4

Old 12-06-2006, 12:59 AM   #33
CJY_15
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAUNni

this one is see heng or suai one....

there are bro that have more than 1 pnt comm peacefully together...
Old 12-06-2006, 01:16 AM   #34
Beno777

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJY_15
this one is see heng or suai one....

there are bro that have more than 1 pnt comm peacefully together...
I am wondering, got such thing as male pnt comm with female pnt = peace just a crazy thinking of me

Old 12-06-2006, 01:22 AM   #35
CJY_15
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beno777
I am wondering, got such thing as male pnt comm with female pnt = peace just a crazy thinking of me

to wat i know, they turn violent during mating leh....
Old 12-06-2006, 11:25 AM   #36
Elindra
Dragon

Yup I have the problem of getting the PNT to eat other stuff too. He used to like tomatoes and grapes and kiwi fruit but he doesn’t touch those now after tasting the Hikari Algae Tablets >.< I think that is like opium for PNTs or something. For Calcium I feed him Cuttlefish bone which he seems to like.

I manage to adopt another from my friend and I had to house it for a while before my brother came to pick it up. 5 mins after the new PNT was in the tank, my PNT went up to it and bite it on it's flipper....I think I saw a turtle jump first time in my life.

Anyway I transfered the new PNT into a bucket just for that day before it went to it's new home.

Last edited by Elindra; 12-06-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #37
Beno777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elindra
Yup I have the problem of getting the PNT to eat other stuff too. He used to like tomatoes and grapes and kiwi fruit but he doesn’t touch those now after tasting the Hikari Algae Tablets >.< I think that is like opium for PNTs or something. For Calcium I feed him Cuttlefish bone which he seems to like.

I manage to adopt another from my friend and I had to house it for a while before my brother came to pick it up. 5 mins after the new PNT was in the tank, my PNT went up to it and bite it on it's flipper....I think I saw a turtle jump first time in my life.

Anyway I transfered the new PNT into a bucket just for that day before it went to it's new home.
PNT aka cute killer

Old 12-06-2006, 12:51 PM   #38
lincolngoh

I have a peaceful PNT thaat happily stays with rays, cat fish and Aros, is that rare?
No biting at all except on MP and SW
Erm...my PNT loves to eat Ray crap the most, even after full meal of MP and SW.
Cute but disgusting

Old 12-06-2006, 01:09 PM   #39
coldvalley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beno777
i dont think so leh. Like betta. during mating still ok. Once the business finiosh, then fight liao

Old 12-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #40
silivia

my pnt feed solely on mp n the growth is amazing fast but will the protein level be too high? till now no sign of up-turn shell

Closed Thread