Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 29-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #61
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by therat View Post
Not all company allow company email to be access thru' mobile.
And not everyone want to access company email thru' own mobile.

Some more ie NPark.. government
Den too bad.
Also too bad he cannot contact someone who can and will to cancel the permit BEFORE he approach the clowns.

Btw.. i was stuck at west coast jetty on a Sunday while the officer kindly helped me cleared AVA, ICA and MPA for the dogs.

Main line cannot call thru one.. so they have another list of numbers somewhere where only those who can b contacted will be contacted.

But can see they were handling it very calmly liao la... and tryin not to blow up at the clowns
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #62
denser
Dragon

no clown no joke, no joke no crowds, no crowds no publicity, no publicity no awareness..

Last edited by denser; 29-09-2014 at 11:14 AM.
denser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #63
HeiYuEr

Garfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong88 View Post
I want back my 10$

so last night u msg me is you ar?

u really go chase back ur $10
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #64
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
Den too bad.
Also too bad he cannot contact someone who can and will to cancel the permit BEFORE he approach the clowns.

Btw.. i was stuck at west coast jetty on a Sunday while the officer kindly helped me cleared AVA, ICA and MPA for the dogs.

Main line cannot call thru one.. so they have another list of numbers somewhere where only those who can b contacted will be contacted.

But can see they were handling it very calmly liao la... and tryin not to blow up at the clowns
As I posted previously, many of the Public Officers are doing good customer services and willing to go for extra miles to get things done. Of course there will be some that do not go extra miles. This happen everywhere, be it govt sector or public sectors or even 5, 6 stars hotel.

From the video, I see the NPark officer holding his cool well. Yes, he can use his authority to cancel the permit upfront, and I do not see the need to have the black and white, bec he is the one in authority to act on behalf of the Npark. But he is still very diplomatic about it, and reluctant to exercise this right till the real needs for it.

And good to see many of the forumers here are sensible, and not like few blindly opposer!

questioning why YMCA hold it there, is it a trap, etc...all the cow and bxll.

Those who asked these question, PLS go visit the HL park every weekend!

There are many events held there! except that it was not in the news bec those were held peacefully and happily!
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #65
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
As I posted previously, many of the Public Officers are doing good customer services and willing to go for extra miles to get things done. Of course there will be some that do not go extra miles. This happen everywhere, be it govt sector or public sectors or even 5, 6 stars hotel.

From the video, I see the NPark officer holding his cool well. Yes, he can use his authority to cancel the permit upfront, and I do not see the need to have the black and white, bec he is the one in authority to act on behalf of the Npark. But he is still very diplomatic about it, and reluctant to exercise this right till the real needs for it.

And good to see many of the forumers here are sensible, and not like few blindly opposer!

questioning why YMCA hold it there, is it a trap, etc...all the cow and bxll.

Those who asked these question, PLS go visit the HL park every weekend!

There are many events held there! except that it was not in the news bec those were held peacefully and happily!
Yes, I'm not doubting the public servants (save a few who's givin me headache)

Majority are very nice. Some are fabulous. (And ya, I sent an email to commend the ICA officers for their help and gd job - I believe they will feel happy to receive compliments)

Ya.. but it would be good to allow for more dynamic moves.. they keep insisting he send an email, get it done and shut them up.

And I dunno y ppl say YMCA hold there to clash wif the clowns.
Is pretty obvious, YMCA applied for the location much earlier.
and YMCA already announce back in JUNE in their recruit of volunteers.

Blood boil lor.. all tat crap abt CPF.. abt for common people.
And they totally ruined an event for a specific group of people in Singapore tat needs help and understanding from the general public?

And Roy was a NURSE? Isn't he supp 2 b more compassionate?
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #66
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkbettafan View Post
Reminds me of last election. The oppositions fielded to fight the PAP in AMK GRC are really weak and pathetic.
But 30.67% voted against PAP or for Opposition. This speaks volume of the voter sentiments of this current gov. It's like what some said, put in monkey they also vote monkey. That's reflecting how more and more voters are pissed off with the ruling party and are out to vote AGAINST them.

Just like this Roy and HHH couple. Initially, Roy, tho he had err, received quite a good support from sympathizers. But he failed himself by sinking further. If he had handled the matter well, he may likely get more supporters for his cause.

This HL Park saga just dented these 2 clowns. Just too attention deprived and hungry.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #67
jwhtan
Barney

I wouldn't jump into any conclusions on conspiracy theory. Not saying it is and not ruling them out altogether either. The thing is even if it is, then you should learn how to handle this better. You got sacked from ur job and MOH come up with a statement like they already knew it beforehand and they agree to it. So haven't you learn anything ? And if you haven't, you're simply not very bright. And you hope people put their trust in someone who is not very bright ?
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #68
Dave57

no doubt triple H, Ngerng and gang were disgraceful in their nonsense on Sat.

Now, there's a wave of disgusting MPs trying to capitalize on the unfortunate incident and score cheap political points by "condemning" the incident in the social networks.
Add salt, stir crap... Score points... Not helping the special needs performers at all.
Old 29-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #69
mictok
Dragon

It is not a matter of who do the booking confirmation first or why got two event going on.
Its a matter of the upbringing of these modern days Singaporean that are flood with tonnes of education and knowledge that moral act is depleted thru their years of education.
As we go wider in our knowledge and education,we need to go deeper in morality also.
The way that they try to defend for themselves shows the depth that they have,especially the two leaders.

Last edited by mictok; 29-09-2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: spelling
mictok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 12:00 PM   #70
globalcookie
Dragon

Emotions got the better of these ppl. Want to create more awareness, or want to voice out their thoughts publicly, do it nicely and they will get more keen ears along e way. But behaving like some clowns will just let the public lose any interest to hear what they have to say.

It's like some compared, Dr Chee with the loudhailer gg after GCT. He has since learnt to mellow down and at the last GE rallies, reporters asked him to make a speech which he politely declined saying he is not authorized to speak (undischarge bankrupt or something). This garnered him more supporters.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote