Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 28-01-2007, 10:03 PM   #71
ezman
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delun View Post
so isit at ipaf... i tot eman ask the owner isit the same pcs ...the owner told him is differ pcs
The owner didnt say its a diff fish. I only said maybe we have made a mistake. The "WE" is refering to bro SWIMFAN and me.....

Anyway, the ah nei told me there were some visitors there when the boss wasnt in town............
ezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #72
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
take some night shots... will be v nice
will take those shot after i put it in back tank =]
Old 28-01-2007, 10:04 PM   #73
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
The owner didnt say its a diff fish. I only said maybe we have made a mistake. The "WE" is refering to bro SWIMFAN and me.....

Anyway, the ah nei told me there were some visitors there when the boss wasnt in town............
ic =] ............
Old 28-01-2007, 10:05 PM   #74
wikeng76

powerfu
Old 28-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #75
Delun

well after a month or so will do a update .... maybe we will see the fish after a month or so =D
Old 28-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #76
disturbed
Dragon

Quote:
well after a month or so will do a update .... maybe we will see the fish after a month or so =D
maybe see it again?

quite a convenient sounding excuse...

sorry but to be v frank. I don't believe this fish is yours unless i have solid evidence of it being in ur custody.

having a twin fish of exact same size and markings is highly coincidental. If really so heng then must buy 4D.

I dont mean to offend but i think u should clear this up. I mean take pic now and load not v troublesome right?
disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:17 PM   #77
Delun

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed View Post
maybe see it again?

quite a convenient sounding excuse...

sorry but to be v frank. I don't believe this fish is yours unless i have solid evidence of it being in ur custody.

having a twin fish of exact same size and markings is highly coincidental. If really so heng then must buy 4D.

I dont mean to offend but i think u should clear this up. I mean take pic now and load not v troublesome right?
hehe .... not a troublesome thing bro .... tat y i will update this pcs again =] ...right now i m sorry not abt to take the pcs now cos i now back at my grandma hse =] if u really wan to me to clear this up ...will able to do so once i at my home =] ... so dun kan chiong will update this pcs if u wan a clear answer y not u can call up imperial and ask =]
Old 28-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #78
disturbed
Dragon

Quote:
hehe .... not a troublesome thing bro .... tat y i will update this pcs again =] ...right now i m sorry not abt to take the pcs now cos i now back at my grandma hse =] if u really wan to me to clear this up ...will able to do so once i at my home =] ... so dun kan chiong will update this pcs if u wan a clear answer y not u can call up imperial and ask =]
y wld i want to call imperial when the fish is w u??

I have seen the xb at the farm today and it looks identical to yours. Hence its for u to clarify not imperial.
disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #79
BoyO_O
Dragon

brothers, delun maybe just want to share his fish lah, its a nice piece anyway, update us when in black tank my dream fish

sorry no offense bros just hope for peace thats all
BoyO_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 10:25 PM   #80
BoyO_O
Dragon

btw imperial farm in Singapore? I never heard before sia until now sorry im still newbie, may i know the address would really love to see the fishes in farm this week with my friends, btw that kind of full golden head xb normally whats the price ah can someone pm me please thanks alot, really need to learn alot about aros still newbie
BoyO_O is offline   Reply With Quote