Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 15-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #11
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Hellooooo all brothers.....This batch was selected out from summerkoi last shipment!!!The price range from $80 to $2XX......But for the $80 wan nothg catches my eyes..... Some of the fish sumi is black.....got 1 piece which did not pass the QT period hv the darkest and shiny type of sumi....how u all find the fishes?
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #12
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by namrepus View Post
Bro, must groom up April leh....
April ah...ok.....i give them personal grooming class

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea View Post
I thought April show is for a few Champion Koi from each country to fight for the title of the best of the best.
I think shld hv different cat. to fight out...But GC sure big big fish lah....
Old 15-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #13
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

i try take a pic of them over the weekend!!!The size i tink is around 15cm when it came!!! Now much much more bui and a bit bigger
Old 15-01-2010, 04:24 PM   #14
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
Hellooooo all brothers.....This batch was selected out from summerkoi last shipment!!!The price range from $80 to $2XX......But for the $80 wan nothg catches my eyes..... Some of the fish sumi is black.....got 1 piece which did not pass the QT period hv the darkest and shiny type of sumi....how u all find the fishes?
Bro....I was told they were from Isa when I was there....so I'm not sure abt this source......
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #15
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Bro....I was told they were from Isa when I was there....so I'm not sure abt this source......
Hmmm...this is strange......
Old 15-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #16
Kohaku
Dragon

1 say from Isa while the other say from Dainnichi. It is feel very strange to me.

Dun skali another one bro come in to say the shipment from qianhu
For me I see fish, dun see which farm its from as long as I like the fish can liao.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #17
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
1 say from Isa while the other say from Dainnichi. It is feel very strange to me.

For me I see fish, dun see which farm its from as long as I like the fish can liao.
Indeed very confusing!!!Ya if from Qianhu i am paying way too much for it!!!I become a big robert then!!!Anyway dun tink they will bluff me cos Jalan Kayu is my childhood playground!
Old 15-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #18
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post

Depending on what target/expectation is set when you go to get the fish.

If you are just shopping for a showa, then I agree with you. Buy the fish that you like regardless the breeder.

However, if you are looking for a specific breeder fish (like what bro nutx's stated in earlier posting in the thread), you would want to be sure what you are getting.

Like I say previously, there are many ways (as well as levels) to play the hobby.

Last edited by pykoh; 15-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #19
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Indeed very confusing!!!Ya if from Qianhu i am paying way too much for it!!!I become a big robert then!!!Anyway dun tink they will bluff me cos Jalan Kayu is my childhood playground!
For sure, can't be from QianHu. Maybe Summerkoi got both Isa and Dainichi kois, just that heng heng both of you only saw fishes from one breeder and miss the other one???
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #20
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh View Post
For sure, can't be from QianHu. Maybe Summerkoi got both Isa and Dainichi kois, just that heng heng both of you only saw fishes from one breeder and miss the other one???
I was pulling your leg on this thing just now. haha... They are trustworthy enough to buy from them. It is possible to missed 1 breeder from the other as there are many FGTs in their sale area.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote