Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 23-09-2005, 05:11 PM   #111
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by krowana
Bro kage, as you had mention easiler, why should we avoid the 6th level? Even it is not cross?
6th level is the most sacred place like XB...all colors reached there the job is almost done liao...

too early u go and tan a xb from top u see how lor

Old 23-09-2005, 05:11 PM   #112
Panther
Dragon

Quote:
Bro kage, as you had mention easiler, why should we avoid the 6th level? Even it is not cross?
Bro,

I dun think Kage means avoid the 6th level. It's just that the 6th level has not crossed, so better to concentrate on the body which is larger surface area. The placement of the light may jjust skim the top level thus 6th level may be missed. Only when the 6th level starts to show spotting and the red on the body is tanned to desired potential, tanning of top level is ok.

Bro Kage, right? trying to help you answer too...also testing my understanding
Old 23-09-2005, 05:13 PM   #113
krowana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
6th level is the most sacred place like XB...all colors reached there the job is almost done liao...

too early u go and tan a xb from top u see how lor
Bro, you mean if crossing is done and yet the rest of the area is not done, then next time got problem? Is this wat you mean? Still new to this area so will ask quite alot. Pardon me.

Old 23-09-2005, 05:15 PM   #114
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
Bro,

I dun think Kage means avoid the 6th level. It's just that the 6th level has not crossed, so better to concentrate on the body which is larger surface area. The placement of the light may jjust skim the top level thus 6th level may be missed. Only when the 6th level starts to show spotting and the red on the body is tanned to desired potential, tanning of top level is ok.

Bro Kage, right? trying to help you answer too...also testing my understanding
around there...are u sure u newbie??

u seemed to grasp my concept pretty fast leh

but I like!

Old 23-09-2005, 05:16 PM   #115
krowana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther
he means chow tar back.
Usually for those who are trying on tanning, they are using powerful lighting to boost up. So chow tar back will not be avoided in this case. But what about those that uses normal lighting where the intensity is not really great?

Old 23-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #116
kagemaru

Quote:
Usually for those who are trying on tanning, they are using powerful lighting to boost up. So chow tar back will not be avoided in this case. But what about those that uses normal lighting where the intensity is not really great?
not true...mine do not have tanned back...

Old 23-09-2005, 05:19 PM   #117
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamt
that type hard to come by leh. From same brood of good gene can get lah
ok lah...but no kick leh...

those good genes one u probably know better than me

I dun want to lose leh...only those hard to come by one I got a chance against u

Old 23-09-2005, 05:21 PM   #118
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamt
i am on the verge of taking some of my big guns back and make it to 10 big reds in that tank, enough to equate the 6 pcs of rays?My feeding is damn power you know
nope still lacking...

6 pcs is my max load on the sump I can do for a 5 x 2.5 x 2...

actually big reds are not necessary big bioloads...u kena one mama ray 18" PMS in the tank, u will know wats the worst to come

Old 23-09-2005, 05:21 PM   #119
krowana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemaru
not true...mine do not have tanned back...
Bro, what I mean is that not tanning from the side but from the top. Would like to find out more of the consequence and result comparing the side tan.

Old 23-09-2005, 05:23 PM   #120
kagemaru

Quote:
Bro, what I mean is that not tanning from the side but from the top. Would like to find out more of the consequence and result comparing the side tan.
tat is sure black...everything from top...u seen pond?

aros always display those dark tops...u use a pair of D3, ur top very fast become black liao

Tags
tanning light arowana