Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 01-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #21
Tappytap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_chua View Post
lol ya when i QT my fish i oso feed them pea nia.. like wash away the toxic in their body..
haha.. thats what i thinking too.. detox 1st. how long must i QT it huh.. b4 i into him to new friends
Old 01-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
jer_chua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tappytap View Post
haha.. thats what i thinking too.. detox 1st. how long must i QT it huh.. b4 i into him to new friends
maybe u read this thread can help u haha..
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292325
Old 01-04-2008, 11:48 PM   #23
pistachio

Quote:
i once had a oranda. i think i pump this way.. tio SBD then cannot make it le. it start to float on top.. then few days later it just lie on the ground and cannot swim anymore. now i am very fearful of feeding my goldfish too much.
Feed the pellets that the gf can consume finished within 1 minutes and wait 2~3 hours before next feeding...small amount but more frequent....FBW is the best for gf.... dont feed them at night as they are getting lazy....
Old 01-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #24
pistachio

Quote:
jus wanna ask how u bros feed FBW to ur gf. coz if u pour the FBW into the water u need to off the filter as it will get very messy.. or u all use the cone net to feed?? i tried using the cone net thing but my gf all blur blur never come eat from the net so i got no choice but to pour the FBW into the tank..
got anyway to train the gf come to eat from the cone thing??
I wil defroze the FBW using tank water then OFF filter and pour the worm inside for gf to eat....they will finished up within 3 minutes...
Old 01-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #25
Tappytap

Quote:
maybe u read this thread can help u haha..
http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=292325
i never put yellow powder leh. only in a 1ft tank. with some salt and a coner wool filter.. thats all
Old 01-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #26
jer_chua

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistachio View Post
I wil defroze the FBW using tank water then OFF filter and pour the worm inside for gf to eat....they will finished up within 3 minutes...
ya lo no choice hor.. must off the filter see them eat finish then on again haha..
Old 02-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #27
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
bro, are you worried that the cat behind will eat up yr fish. (yr avatar pic, aka fa cai mao)

April fool joke heehee, trying to cheer up everyone here , today most bros all not here.
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #28
pistachio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
bro, are you worried that the cat behind will eat up yr fish. (yr avatar pic, aka fa cai mao)

April fool joke heehee, trying to cheer up everyone here , today most bros all not here.

huat cai for the cat not for the owner..... joking onli....
Old 02-04-2008, 12:14 AM   #29
Tappytap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post

there is a reason that cat is there. this fish refuse to come near the camera. keep showing me backside. so i put a cat there and wave its paw. the fish get abit frighten and thus swim nearer to my camera.. then i faster take a shot.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:15 AM   #30
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
there is a reason that cat is there. this fish refuse to come near the camera. keep showing me backside. so i put a cat there and wave its paw. the fish get abit frighten and thus swim nearer to my camera.. then i faster take a shot.
hahahaha, tat a good one.
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote