Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 12-12-2002, 01:08 AM   #151
AeroKing

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishMadman
It is time to speak up no need to be shy. Must stop the sick man. He is really sick. He also tell me no need to change water all the time. And i just wonder if he shit on his bed. Does he still sleep on the bed together with the shit.

Every one out there spread the news. Tell them to come to the forum. He also give me spade mag to read. Ask me to read and learn from there. Looks to me he don't know any thing about ranchu. And his poster looks to me copy from some Jap mag.

Not a honest man. Must put to an end.

Dirty man. who don't shit and clean his ass.

should call Dirty Ranchu Palace
How much did all these cost you??
Old 12-12-2002, 01:53 AM   #152
Ranchuseed

Quote:
Originally posted by Eviltuner
Wah lao got such person one ah..... Empty shell... Ask him go sell something else lah or stand outside some temple and be a con man there lah.....

THERE IS SUCH PERSON IN RANCHU PALACE. SHOULD ASK HIM SELL GOLDFISH IN CONDOM
Old 12-12-2002, 01:55 AM   #153
Ranchuseed

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing

Wah Madman! Something must have ticked you off today to be so pissed!!

TRP IS A SICK MAN. VERY VERY SICK
Old 12-12-2002, 01:56 AM   #154
Ranchuseed

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing

How much did all these cost you??
IT COST ME 3K
Old 12-12-2002, 09:28 AM   #155
Eviltuner

3K still cannot find a good fish! Damn sad, you interested I can help you bring in fish from Japan. You only need to pay the cost of the fish and the freight charges I will pay.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:40 AM   #156
goldfishfever

Quote:
3K still cannot find a good fish! Damn sad, you interested I can help you bring in fish from Japan. You only need to pay the cost of the fish and the freight charges I will pay.
True or not. What grade are these ranchu.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:36 AM   #157
Eviltuner

Of course lah how can I tua you, I am bringing in both average grade ones that coast about $800 per piece and show grade one that cost 120000 to 180000 yens, depending on the exchange rate. You want you just pay for the fish as I will be brining alot at one shot, together with my guppies, hence all the cost will be absorb by my other fishes and not yours if you order. One more thing, upon arrival, you have to take your fish as I will not help acclimatized your fishes as I will not held any responsible with any deaths. On top of that the show grade will not be available to anyone as it is for my own personal collection only, those that kohaku koi.
Old 12-12-2002, 12:20 PM   #158
goldfishfever

Quote:
Of course lah how can I tua you, I am bringing in both average grade ones that coast about $800 per piece and show grade one that cost 120000 to 180000 yens, depending on the exchange rate. You want you just pay for the fish as I will be brining alot at one shot, together with my guppies, hence all the cost will be absorb by my other fishes and not yours if you order. One more thing, upon arrival, you have to take your fish as I will not help acclimatized your fishes as I will not held any responsible with any deaths. On top of that the show grade will not be available to anyone as it is for my own personal collection only, those that kohaku koi.
Wah lau, you make me kian. You must be owning a lot of solid ranchu in your home. The ranchu you refer to are they top view or side view type. Any picture or sample for viewing.
Old 12-12-2002, 12:32 PM   #159
Euphonlst
Dragon

Evil is it 800 yen or 800 singapore dollar if 800 yen i tink i still can buy a pair frm u leh but i tink oso can't be 800 yen lah if not i tink oso real cheap

Last edited by Euphonlst; 12-12-2002 at 12:47 PM.
Euphonlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 12:57 PM   #160
Eviltuner

Smart boy it is 800 Singapore but the average grade is also one of the best in Singapore what more is the show grade from Japan.