Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 09-10-2003, 07:50 PM   #11
Ah Thiam

Thumbs down

Last edited by Ah Thiam; 13-10-2003 at 08:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:51 PM   #12
mountain

Got Picture and Instruction, Thumbs up bro HB, can rename the Topic to "Pcitured Guide to Changing Green Water" with fine print at bottom "VCD guide can be purchase @ $##"
Old 10-10-2003, 12:05 AM   #13
Lestlee

Informative for newbies & some self-proclaimed experts here....Guys! learn from the old man, dont be over-contented with your current acquired knowledge - there's alway a mountain higher than another mountain
Old 10-10-2003, 12:11 AM   #14
Lestlee

Quote:
Originally posted by mountain
Got Picture and Instruction, Thumbs up bro HB, can rename the Topic to "Pcitured Guide to Changing Green Water" with fine print at bottom "VCD guide can be purchase @ $##"
Copyright or not...later kana catch hor
Old 10-10-2003, 12:39 AM   #15
CyberET

could the mod make this thread sticky? now all we lack is a fresh new "Starting green water for newbies"

bro handsome please?
Old 10-10-2003, 12:45 AM   #16
aw l

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberET
could the mod make this thread sticky? now all we lack is a fresh new "Starting green water for newbies"

bro handsome please?

Thread sticky for wat ...nothing special to me leh
Old 10-10-2003, 12:50 AM   #17
baqman

Green water? Hmmm i dont know how to keep water clean, why all my two 6 ft, 10 3ft and my pond water are all green. luckily my marine tank are crystal clear.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:58 AM   #18
kbwong_mail

I like this green as compare to your previous picture on green water. Look more darker and stronger.

Why did you use heater? you already complain the water is too hot. Can don't put heater or not har?
Old 10-10-2003, 01:25 AM   #19
nanik

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Grin. Old man... tends to be long winded.
Hi HB,

Very nice and informative thread. You mentioned that the ammonia is around 2.0 something (correct me if I'm wrong), don't you think that is high ?. I read somewhere that with the help of Green Water the ammonia level can really be eliminated instantly. Maybe later if you can keep us update on how the water parameters are, really interested to know how things go.

Really good work HB, appreciate a lot for the info.

Cheers
Old 10-10-2003, 03:59 PM   #20
CyberET

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
I like this green as compare to your previous picture on green water. Look more darker and stronger.

Why did you use heater? you already complain the water is too hot. Can don't put heater or not har?
hehe.. cause his tub in aircon room, at night when the light is off.. won't the water temp drop very fast? hb got say he use heater to control the temp so it doesn't drop too much