Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 28-07-2003, 02:10 PM   #61
Xerovix

paiseh paiseh...

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
wanna argue hor, go pte hor. dun disturb my kashino babies sleeping ...
Old 28-07-2003, 02:13 PM   #62
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
ops! sorry is bro HB who mentioned that.

if it is really love and passion, then the more it doesnt make sense
Kekeke. I did mentioned something like that, but I should clarify it wasn't in reference to Ozeki hor. I find it pointless to take part in competition precisely becoz only the wealthy one who imported a competition fish will win and someone pointed out Ozeki make sure such a thing won't happen in their competition.
Old 28-07-2003, 02:15 PM   #63
happybuddha

Quote:
next time hor, write email lah and talk more to him lah.

Finally I got my kashino ranchu liao. Probably leftover so price a little attractive. dun ask how much, erh ... cannot say one, but more expensive than any of my fish I got. Beginner lah, master say one, so dun get good one to learn. got a little flaw on the fish ... both of them fish scales drop a few pieces. probably noone like to see this flaws when spending a lot of money. side view of the fish ... wah lan ehhhhhhhhh ... si bay pai kua ... machiam got someone hammer on the back. one lobang.

already spend my whole nite to get the tub ready for the 2 fellow .. more tired than i keep chinese fish.
WAH LAU, congrats man!! I thot it's too late for you to buy them leow.

Can I know if the colour is really... so orange... instead of red? I see from the edge of the scales, the fishes are probably red in colour, not orange. Tio bo?

Er... why you buy torpedo head also? Arrggh! OK lah, at least these are branded and healthy. The tails damn swee man. I envy you!!
Old 28-07-2003, 02:17 PM   #64
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire87
eh? the right one nice leh... the tail split until just nice... IMHO la...

does the left one have lotsa small shiny scales at the tail? woii! why only 1 pic?

hee bro happybuddha... see the short peduncle?
That shiny scales at the tails -- Osa! Go to C354 and you'll see all the ranchus has lots of osa. When I saw them, I was so... enlightened! And then when you come home, you find one or two specks on your ranchu... you will dulan.

Kekeke. Yes, I see the short AND thick peduncle. Damn steam man. I wonder how they swim.
Old 28-07-2003, 02:26 PM   #65
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Yeah hor, these fishes have short peduncle and I don't see much gap.
I wonder if collectively we can convince bro demekin to snap some side-view pics to see how a short peduncle looks from the side.
Old 28-07-2003, 02:28 PM   #66
happybuddha

Quote:
Aiya, master say cannot disturb the fish too much. for the next 2 weeks, must make sure the fish got no stress. so i only take a few shots then post the best shot here lor.

ya, both also got a lot of shiny tiny scale at the tail end, penuncle. i compare with my moors and thai ranchu, not any got such scale growing at the tail. i think tonight i got to go C354 to see their "jap suzuki sony hitachi ranchu" to compare liao.

actually dunno how to choose, just aga-aga can swim properly, no broken fins can liao. this morning see closely, bo head growth one. aiyo. i think that's why left over.
Aiyah, nevermind the headgrowth lah. Be thankful you've got two real japanese and they ain't "bloodline" but the REAL thing somemore. Woo hoo! How much did you pay for each one? This weekend don't forget to go Whampoa and buy the white enamel basin leow!
Old 28-07-2003, 02:49 PM   #67
dannyWong

Default Breeding

Quote:
wanna argue hor, go pte hor. dun disturb my kashino babies sleeping ...
1 to 2 years later if you want tp breed the fish. Remember to call me, because my fish bought 3. May be can put to get for breeding
Remember the rule, try not to cross different type of japan ranchu.
Old 28-07-2003, 03:23 PM   #68
Demekin

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Kekeke. I did mentioned something like that, but I should clarify it wasn't in reference to Ozeki hor. I find it pointless to take part in competition precisely becoz only the wealthy one who imported a competition fish will win and someone pointed out Ozeki make sure such a thing won't happen in their competition.
Alvin did told me something about it as well. In fact, there are some sort of club activities that each members have to put in a fish for their internal competition every month (i think). Becos during the tanglin mall show, there is a prize call most improved fish. I asked about it but not understand what really is it.

probably that's why the competition is only for members and not open to public. But if anyone want to buy expensive fish for competition, then i think not much choice one lah. To me, i can only afford cheaper babies, that's my 1 month cigarette supply cost liao. If every month got babies shipment, i can quit smoking. hahahahaha

whampo damn bloody far. any shopping center around there or not ? at least i can go do some shopping with family.

Side view pic hor, wait till next weekend. now cannot disturb leh. i also scare the shit out. wait erh .. touch wood hor ... i pengzzzz ahh ... i forgotten to ask how often change water .. hahahaha

Dunno how to take close up shots ..., everytime zoom liao pic blur blur one. will try on the thai fish first, practise mah ..
Old 28-07-2003, 03:26 PM   #69
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
paiseh paiseh...
Paisei, what paisei?

I always find you write very intelligently. Ok, maybe once or twice the reply is too short but you never fail to back them up when asked to clarify.

Frankly ah... sometimes read your post must open eyes big big one. Sibay song!! Case in point. In the original Kashino ranchu thread, how on earth you know that the farm was releasing Kashino BLOODLINE? Bros who didn't read carefully will probably expect to get the same ranchu at Loyang Rise. I don't advocate spoon feedng kind of education... keep up the good work man!

Gimme five!
Old 28-07-2003, 03:28 PM   #70
LASERGUY

Default Re: Breeding

Quote:
Originally posted by dannyWong
1 to 2 years later if you want tp breed the fish. Remember to call me, because my fish bought 3. May be can put to get for breeding
Remember the rule, try not to cross different type of japan ranchu.
Err.... is there a rule not to cross different type of Jap Ranchu ? Correct me if I am wrong, thought that once in a while, even those master breeders will cross their seeds with other breed to prevent genetical problems caused by heavy in-breeding.