Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 28-07-2003, 02:09 AM   #51
Fire87
Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
next time hor, write email lah and talk more to him lah.

Finally I got my kashino ranchu liao. Probably leftover so price a little attractive. dun ask how much, erh ... cannot say one, but more expensive than any of my fish I got. Beginner lah, master say one, so dun get good one to learn. got a little flaw on the fish ... both of them fish scales drop a few pieces. probably noone like to see this flaws when spending a lot of money. side view of the fish ... wah lan ehhhhhhhhh ... si bay pai kua ... machiam got someone hammer on the back. one lobang.

already spend my whole nite to get the tub ready for the 2 fellow .. more tired than i keep chinese fish.
eh? the right one nice leh... the tail split until just nice... IMHO la...

does the left one have lotsa small shiny scales at the tail? woii! why only 1 pic?

hee bro happybuddha... see the short peduncle?

Last edited by Fire87; 28-07-2003 at 02:12 AM.
Fire87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2003, 02:31 AM   #52
goldfishfever

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire87

does the left one have lotsa small shiny scales at the tail? woii! why only 1 pic?

Yeah hor, these fishes have short peduncle and I don't see much gap.
Old 28-07-2003, 02:57 AM   #53
Kawai

congratz! You have acquired two jap fish of Kashino breed (certified by ozeki club and witnessed by all the bros here!). It is a good feeling to spoil yourself a little, isn't it?

Say it loud brother, "I have two Kashino ranchu!".

More tired than keeping chinese ranchu? The journey has just begun... cheers

Quote:

Finally I got my kashino ranchu liao. Probably leftover so price a little attractive. dun ask how much, erh ... cannot say one, but more expensive than any of my fish I got. Beginner lah, master say one, so dun get good one to learn. got a little flaw on the fish ... both of them fish scales drop a few pieces. probably noone like to see this flaws when spending a lot of money. side view of the fish ... wah lan ehhhhhhhhh ... si bay pai kua ... machiam got someone hammer on the back. one lobang.

already spend my whole nite to get the tub ready for the 2 fellow .. more tired than i keep chinese fish.
Old 28-07-2003, 03:07 AM   #54
Kawai

congratz! You have acquired two jap fish of Kashino breed (certified by ozeki club and witnessed by all the bros here!). It is a good feeling to spoil yourself a little, isn't it?

Say it loud brother, "I have two Kashino ranchu!".

More tired than keeping chinese ranchu? The journey has just begun... cheers

Quote:

Old 28-07-2003, 11:31 AM   #55
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
another post lacking substance...
????

care to substantial your accusation?? this kind of rude posting does not serve anyone well. u may be very knowledgable, u may think u have some jap connection and very proud about it. but pls observe some net etiquete. if u think u cant win the argument, just admit it, why always resort to this?? when pple have different view, why must u always be so rude? just bec u think u're a guru and everyone must po u?
Old 28-07-2003, 12:12 PM   #56
Demekin

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire87

Aiya, master say cannot disturb the fish too much. for the next 2 weeks, must make sure the fish got no stress. so i only take a few shots then post the best shot here lor.

ya, both also got a lot of shiny tiny scale at the tail end, penuncle. i compare with my moors and thai ranchu, not any got such scale growing at the tail. i think tonight i got to go C354 to see their "jap suzuki sony hitachi ranchu" to compare liao.

actually dunno how to choose, just aga-aga can swim properly, no broken fins can liao. this morning see closely, bo head growth one. aiyo. i think that's why left over.
Old 28-07-2003, 01:50 PM   #57
Xerovix

a rude and subtle posting deserves another rude reply...

how rueful of you!

btw, you can make any accusation as you want to.

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
????

care to substantial your accusation?? this kind of rude posting does not serve anyone well. u may be very knowledgable, u may think u have some jap connection and very proud about it. but pls observe some net etiquete. if u think u cant win the argument, just admit it, why always resort to this?? when pple have different view, why must u always be so rude? just bec u think u're a guru and everyone must po u?
Old 28-07-2003, 01:56 PM   #58
goldies

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
a rude and subtle posting deserves another rude reply...

how rueful of you!

btw, you can make any accusation as you want to.
wonder which posting that i had posted was rude and subtle in the first place that deserve your "another post lacking substance..." comment??

what an easy way out to just say " u can make any accusation as u want to" when obviously u were in the wrong!
Old 28-07-2003, 02:06 PM   #59
Demekin

wanna argue hor, go pte hor. dun disturb my kashino babies sleeping ...
Old 28-07-2003, 02:09 PM   #60
Xerovix

you want to talk net etiquette and politeness? read what you had posted... you are old enough to read and understand.

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
wonder which posting that i had posted was rude and subtle in the first place that deserve your "another post lacking substance..." comment??

what an easy way out to just say " u can make any accusation as u want to" when obviously u were in the wrong!

"u mean there is a monetory reward for winning? then the cash must be huge to cover the cost. as for fame and gory, i think they must be very stupid to do that since ultimately, the only 2 fellow everyone knows are Alvin and Ron."
"care to substantial your accusation?? this kind of rude posting does not serve anyone well. u may be very knowledgable, u may think u have some jap connection and very proud about it. but pls observe some net etiquete. if u think u cant win the argument, just admit it, why always resort to this?? when pple have different view, why must u always be so rude? just bec u think u're a guru and everyone must po u?"