Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 26-05-2003, 06:13 PM   #41
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
hmmm... that kind of business man hard to find
businessman sure must make money... is just how honest you are in your profit margin. Anyway, I crossed my fingers waiting for the 50 bucks Jap ranchus. Maybe now times are real bad... even cheaper.
Old 26-05-2003, 06:50 PM   #42
Ah Thiam

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by secrets
businessman sure must make money... is just how honest you are in your profit margin. Anyway, I crossed my fingers waiting for the 50 bucks Jap ranchus. Maybe now times are real bad... even cheaper.
"I wait until the flower also wither liao" - Jacky Cheung. For your case, its wait until your fingers crossed until got entangled.
Old 26-05-2003, 10:23 PM   #43
AeroKing

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
bro Aero,
we will all wait for your good news then...keep us updated!
Yes, sure! Especially brothers on this forum.
Old 26-05-2003, 10:26 PM   #44
AeroKing

Quote:
Originally posted by fishsiowsiow
Why you say he is a lousy businessman
In case you guys have other ideas, Alvin does not make money! Just the passion of seeing others own the real thing.
Old 26-05-2003, 10:27 PM   #45
AeroKing

Quote:
WAH! U better dont disappear 2 months later
Goldies, I've been listening and watching you! I know you will be thrilled to see the real thing and I won't let you down.
Old 26-05-2003, 10:31 PM   #46
AeroKing

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
No lah, is ozeki Alvin, greenngold alvin. go check out the two websites and u'll know.

can send them email and check lor.
Which Ranchu group in S;pore is promoting it without $$$ in mind? Not many, maybe only one!
Old 26-05-2003, 10:58 PM   #47
fishsiowsiow

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Aiyah, if u have the lobang to buy authentic jap ranchu and pple selling thousands and u only sell $50, then of course u are a lousy business man lah. Add in freight etc, i think he wont make much leow. How to be a business man?

They are hardcore ranchu hobbist, not commerical. See the difference between club and commercial. commerical and club cannot mix. Or you will have conflct of interest.
Old 27-05-2003, 09:46 AM   #48
goldies

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
Goldies, I've been listening and watching you! I know you will be thrilled to see the real thing and I won't let you down.
Ops! GOLDIES! U better swim properly! Back slightly curved! Backside nicely curved to your tail! Square your head! Show me your buffulo cheek! Eat and swim like a Japanese lady! Dont prey prey! Bro Aero is watching u!

Hehe, bro Aero, if u really had been watching me, u shd have known by now i dont fancy jap ranchu leh....... As a goldie, i prefer to view my partner all views, rather than only top view, somemore cannot be static, else wait if swim like a ah lain then how? So cannot take photo together loh. Then i also cannot take her out to kopi tiam for dinner, every day restuarant also broke lah
Old 27-05-2003, 11:11 AM   #49
goldfishfever

Quote:
In case you guys have other ideas, Alvin does not make money! Just the passion of seeing others own the real thing.
Wat you seem to know him well. So you are one of the previlige who bought his $50 ranchu time lah. If one day I want to go fully into Japanese ranchu can link your jalan to buy young ranchu.
Old 27-05-2003, 11:31 AM   #50
secrets

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to get quality Jap Tosai below $150

Quote:
Which Ranchu group in S;pore is promoting it without $$$ in mind? Not many, maybe only one!
bro... remember to inform me when the stocks arrive... thks.