Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 10-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #41
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
Bro...sorry to hear that. May they rip. Can understand how you feel at this moment. Hopefully in your new setup, there will be a better control. Cheers!
Thanks bro nxt setup i m goin to do i got the full control onli!!!!the fish got no way to hv any mishap chancr liao!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aro81 View Post
wat a waste...sad to hear tat
thanks bro it is reali a big waste
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:57 AM   #42
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Albert so sorry for you.

I am just wondering .... piping cannot be so flimsy and if anything during your set up and dry run, mishap should have happened...not after so many mths later and happen now.

Have you consider making a police report?....I mean maybe discuss with the owner of the farm that you lost so much $$$$ and will like to make a police report just in case it happen again to some other rented pond on the same premises and if foul play was involved...a police report will help validate your incident. Even if you eventually did not make a police report...by discussing with the farm owner about making a police report will probably help make sure the farm owner and helpers are aware that pond renters take this as a serious mishap.

Insurance.....if you gonna spend so much "X" dollars on kois and leave it to the outside elements....maybe it is good to seek some kind of insurance protection for your kois....is there such insurance thingy in Sg?

All the best to you and hope you bounce back stronger after this major koi catastrophe.
Thanks bro Richard.....Ai ya report police oso no use wan cos i am a ex PO...Juz blame i unlucky lor.....I will be back for sure!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:00 AM   #43
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by namrepus View Post
There are security cameras installed in various corners of the farm. It is possible to replay the recorded video to catch the culprit if any. In fact, from the time of Albert's last visit to the time it was discovered, it was about 12hrs only.....

I also don't know how to console him cos I feel his great pain too!!

All I can say is, Shit Happens! We can only move on from here and do better/safer the next time.
Thanks bro u r the 1st at the scene if u nv inform me i go down see i sure faint cos i am not mentally prepare *sigh* nvm lah....all fated.....Reali step on a big pile of shit.....Learn from my lesson
Old 10-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #44
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1970 View Post
Join the club... I also lost 38 fish overnight about 5 months ago... Shit happens... just relax and then start over again...
Need to register to join the club any joining fee juz pity some of my fishes i grow for quite awhile juz mati like tat....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohaku View Post
I am at a loss of words seeing this happening... kinda shock to see so many beautiful koi died...

I feel for you, bro. Look on the bright side, take it as a lesson learned and take moves to prevent it from happening again. The only thing I hope is that it is not a sabotage from jealous people.
Think the fishes dun like my care so they do mass sucide lah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Bro...on second thought, maybe you should consider renting a pond from any of the Koi farm.
There will be proper care and security.

Cheers!

Poh Beng
Thanks bro PB i like the freedom of i can go in any time and stay till as late as i wan to view my fish....no restriction on time...
Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #45
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisup View Post
so sorry to hear that...
Thanks bro.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezhengxi View Post
My condolences bro...

really heart pain that so many big sized koi also left this world...

as kois are fengshui fishes , maybe they blocked a very very big disaster from you .

condolences bro...
heehee...indeed very pity....but hor many of my friend say the same thing as u....the koi help me ward of so bad thg....

Quote:
Originally Posted by henRee! View Post
I help you pick the fishes i also sian 1/2.Restart back and get all solid fishes this time bert.All the best
U almost lost my Keropi lor!!! But anyway reali muz thank u for staying wif me and helping me...Thanks bro....

Muz thanks all bro for all the concern, care and condolence reali very touch to see this.....Thanks to all af bros
Old 10-12-2009, 07:39 AM   #46
murphys33
Arofanatic

my condolences.... very sorry and disturbed to see the pictures. Please take it easy...
murphys33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #47
SamUSA

When you said one of your koi knock out a releasing water pipe that make me wonder how strong koi is? I still not believe your fish did it. If me I do hard investigation in this matter.
Feel sad to see this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
Ya bro all my fishes....1 of the fishes hv knock out my releasing water pipe and drain out the whole pond!!!It is all gone and now i hv to restart all over again!!!Duno know i shld be angry or sad.....very sian lor.....yest clear the pond liao now muz redo the piping.....All effort, hardwork and money all gone...
Old 10-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #48
BuTLeR

rip for your fishes ...... i can feel the pain also ... and this is not gtg to stop you ....
Old 10-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #49
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbetta View Post
Need to register to join the club any joining fee juz pity some of my fishes i grow for quite awhile juz mati like tat....

Think the fishes dun like my care so they do mass sucide lah....

Thanks bro PB i like the freedom of i can go in any time and stay till as late as i wan to view my fish....no restriction on time...
Bro...good to are re-designin the pipe.

I've seen some farms do this, if the pipe is in the middle of the pond, what they did is have a bigger size pipe (maybe 6inch) over the draining pipe of 2inch.

Then you can set a minimum water level assuming the draining pipe break or what.
pm me you email, and I can do a sketch for you.

As for koi farm with night visit, I believe it is possible, if you ask around....
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #50
winkelhock
Endangered Dragon

Take it easy bro,sorry to hear abt the mishap.let me know if you need help...
winkelhock is offline   Reply With Quote