Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 07-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #71
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortila
hhmm how u know u no wear hat?? offend who ah? keke :X

i wan see more pics go where wo :X
Didn't you say you don't want to keep goldfish liao?
Old 07-06-2006, 11:32 PM   #72
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
If you don't wear hat, how to take it off? Better don't share so much, wait offend so many "sifu".
Nothing about offending anyone...just sharing of ideas and beliefs.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:58 AM   #73
GoldfisHub
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter porker
Nothing about offending anyone...just sharing of ideas and beliefs.
Ya lor. There are so many ways to reach a destination. Important thing is, one must enjoy the journey and not just focus on the destination.
GoldfisHub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 11:33 AM   #74
Backslash
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfisHub
Ya lor. There are so many ways to reach a destination. Important thing is, one must enjoy the journey and not just focus on the destination.
Haha, very true. Enjoy the scenery while on the way to your destination. Ultimately, you will never know whether you can reach your destination or not.
Backslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:45 AM   #75
Jikin

Hi Peter Porker,

What beautiful fishes you have got there.
when you keep it in the outdoor pond, how did you manage to keep your water clear and grow algae on the walls?
Old 09-06-2006, 11:01 AM   #76
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfisHub
The illustration is rather misleading. Meaning, we must enjoy making mistakes (goldfish mortality) while learning to keep goldfish.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:51 PM   #77
IKI

Outcome is not important, is the process which is very important.............
Old 09-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #78
peter porker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
The illustration is rather misleading. Meaning, we must enjoy making mistakes (goldfish mortality) while learning to keep goldfish.
If you put it into that context, of course it will sound like that. But I'm sure that's not what he's trying to say.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:38 PM   #79
GoldfisHub
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
You make a good pt, I really don't like to make mistake. Had made a number of mistakes previously. Very painful and unfair to fish.
GoldfisHub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:56 AM   #80
whtan1
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
Unfortunately many people still believe that die die must use GW. GW is the only way to groom goldfish. At the end of the day it is the result of your fish that speaks louder than any words or any website. I have said enough and also shown enough.

Those bros who have visited my home in the last few days will know that I do not use GW at all and I have more than 10 adult goldfish in my 3 ft blue tub and they are still growing very fast. I also do not believe in the 100 lit. of water per fish thingy. Mine is more like 10 fish per 100 lit of water.
with due respect, i do keep fish in GW. there are practices advocated by many experts in the rearing of goldfishes and in the optimum conditions that the fishes will strive and with some eventually becoming champions in show.

with the many examples and testimonial given so far by bros here on the issues of space, aqueous environmental conditions be it clear or gw and feeding contents, it is hard to dispute the advantages as illustrated eventhough most bros are not prize winners.

unless and until this is registered as a fact that the winning entires in past shows were kept in the same cramp conditions since a young fry; this would be a new astonishing finding which many will be eager to follow suit.

i am neutral and i go with the best practices.
whtan1 is offline   Reply With Quote