Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 30-07-2003, 06:42 PM   #91
dusk_tofu

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
Oooo....Mmmmm!
I notice u make alot of weird sounds... type alot of strange meaningless characters with ur keyboard and also alot of inconsequential one-liners. I dun think that's the way to go about increasing post counts. It is irritating and is rather insulting to the thread which, otherwise, is quite informative. Please STOP. Thanks.
Old 31-07-2003, 12:40 AM   #92
AeroKing

Quote:
Originally posted by dusk_tofu
I notice u make alot of weird sounds... type alot of strange meaningless characters with ur keyboard and also alot of inconsequential one-liners. I dun think that's the way to go about increasing post counts. It is irritating and is rather insulting to the thread which, otherwise, is quite informative. Please STOP. Thanks.
Yeeesss sir! Problem is after typing, I don't know how to erase it...he,he,he. Its only irritating, it you let it. I don't know, but do take a look at the 'words' brother botak uses, it seems he's hoping up and down...not me!
Old 31-07-2003, 01:56 AM   #93
Oranda

dear bro dusktofu

rest assured we all emphatise with you, but it is hardly worthwhile responding to such posts. the simple solution is to go into your 'usercp' and update the 'ignore list' as necessary, and voila the problem dissappears.

some time back we had another (now demised) irritant reported to the forum administrator, and he was since banned. it is only a matter of time before this one bites the dust.

i would, with respect, venture to point out that it is hardly surprising to receive meaningless gibberish and inconsequential one liners from one who posts with his ars*. it hardly needs mentioning that ars*-che*ks are inaccurate typing implements, and we must be resigned to expecting little from those who insist on using them in their postings here.

having had the grave misfortune of reading a number of inconsequential one-liners, my inescapable conclusion is that most of our demented friend's grey matter (what little there is) is probably lodged up his preferred typing implement (described in last para above), and hence spends most of its time being sat on. this of course only serves to aggravate the situation.

i do hope that this sheds some light to his peculiar behavior.

yours truly

Quote:
Originally posted by dusk_tofu
Old 31-07-2003, 02:42 AM   #94
dusk_tofu

Quote:
Originally posted by Oranda
dear bro dusktofu

rest assured we all emphatise with you, but it is hardly worthwhile responding to such posts. the simple solution is to go into your 'usercp' and update the 'ignore list' as necessary, and voila the problem dissappears.

some time back we had another (now demised) irritant reported to the forum administrator, and he was since banned. it is only a matter of time before this one bites the dust.

i would, with respect, venture to point out that it is hardly surprising to receive meaningless gibberish and inconsequential one liners from one who posts with his ars*. it hardly needs mentioning that ars*-che*ks are inaccurate typing implements, and we must be resigned to expecting little from those who insist on using them in their postings here.

having had the grave misfortune of reading a number of inconsequential one-liners, my inescapable conclusion is that most of our demented friend's grey matter (what little there is) is probably lodged up his preferred typing implement (described in last para above), and hence spends most of its time being sat on. this of course only serves to aggravate the situation.

i do hope that this sheds some light to his peculiar behavior.

yours truly
Hahahahaha~ This is really funny~ Thanks for reminding me about the ignore function~ Forgotten that~

Btw, I bow to ur b*t*hiness~ A true master! (It's a compliment horr!)