Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace - Non-Pet Goods and Services

Old 08-10-2015, 10:08 PM   #51
ATOMYC44
Senior Dragon

Help me thank your mechanic too bro!!...wonderful job!!
ATOMYC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:27 PM   #52
Ozone

AFC Member

Went over today to have my trusty old lorry some maintenance and brake checks..

Have to comment that your staff is really detailed and I could feel the power and braking system after collecting the car... also the price is really good!!

Last but not least... Nice chatting with you AtomyC44
Ozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:29 PM   #53
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond View Post
Went down today to service my.... quite pretty,.... damn friendly,...... damn detailed..... Left a happy man.
Wow... I will add in
RTF - Yes

(I mean Recommend To Friend - Yes. don't mistaken me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeiYuEr View Post
frankly speaking, I never run a workshop before, I m still on learning stage, I been on the spare parts trade for the last 16 years, this is my first time running a workshop, if there's anything that we service which is not up to your standard, I hope everyone willing to give me this chance to improve, a chance to pick up and learn from it, so that we can improve and met up to your level of standard. please don't turn your back on me and shut off that door, give me a chance to serve, to learn, give me your feedback on the pricing, service standard and all. I m willing to change and improve it.

I don't really good in putting words together, all I can say is 感恩, 感恩, thank you.....AF is simply amazing and kinda of magical....it connect ppls all together.
Aiyo bro HeiYuEr, with so many good remarks from the AF bros, especially the best FR (frank reviews) from bro Jamesbond, your underwear will be wet wet everyday la
Somemore your above reply shows you really serious about your service, I can guarantee plus chop that you are on the correct path. You will make it... This one I no joke Good luck and Good biz to you...

Btw, wonder if you can approach Isuzu to be their authorized workshop or not, I just sent my lorry for second time servicing. Both the servicing centres at Bedok not operating, only left one at Senoko and one at Tuas. Made me go round snd round at Befok and then to Senoko and queue hours to be my turn... I faint...
But if all AF bros come support u, I think u also huat liao la... Cheers!
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:20 AM   #54
ATOMYC44
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Went over today to have my trusty old lorry some maintenance and brake checks..

Have to comment that your staff is really detailed and I could feel the power and braking system after collecting the car... also the price is really good!!

Last but not least... Nice chatting with you AtomyC44
Nice meeting you too bro!!!
ATOMYC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:39 AM   #55
Zhuoyuting
Dragon

Quote:
it been like about 1.5 months since I started this workshop, no joke, can feel it liao, the stress, the pressure, every month end....stress level 200% up, when car came in, got to check the best price for parts, got to source for the best price for engine oil, then when near month end got to see whether sales enough to cover rental, staff wages and expenses or not.

like today suddenly all turn up, of cos happy lah so many bros come n support, just that I got to turn down 2 AF bros as frankly speaking, I only got one mechanic now, one permit rejected, another one will be coming in next month on the 2nd nov, for this I will like to apologize to bro edmundo and aqua crazz.

and thanks to bro drakeho, fat supervisor, atomyc44, ozone, and crazyfish for your support today and bring your customer to my workshop personally, and aqua crazz for bringing your uncle down to our workshop, really appreciate that.

frankly speaking, I never run a workshop before, I m still on learning stage, I been on the spare parts trade for the last 16 years, this is my first time running a workshop, if there's anything that we service which is not up to your standard, I hope everyone willing to give me this chance to improve, a chance to pick up and learn from it, so that we can improve and met up to your level of standard. please don't turn your back on me and shut off that door, give me a chance to serve, to learn, give me your feedback on the pricing, service standard and all. I m willing to change and improve it.

lastly thanks to bro Nomis, sbtanpatrick, zhuoyuting, jamesbond, boyx2, shaunwcl, patan, kspkcm, paul from sg bros, freak85, HJB, dave57 for your support as well, some I do know them personally, some I don't even know them at all be it in real life or AF, it just simply amazing, they pm me in here and they just pop in to our workshop liao. (sorry if I miss out any name)

I don't really good in putting words together, all I can say is 感恩, 感恩, thank you.....AF is simply amazing and kinda of magical....it connect ppls all together.

Jia You!!!!...

Can do it one i see the fire burning in your eyes...
Zhuoyuting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:47 PM   #56
danielkoh23
Dragon

Quote:
it been like about 1.5 months since I started this workshop, no joke, can feel it liao, the stress, the pressure, every month end....stress level 200% up, when car came in, got to check the best price for parts, got to source for the best price for engine oil, then when near month end got to see whether sales enough to cover rental, staff wages and expenses or not.

like today suddenly all turn up, of cos happy lah so many bros come n support, just that I got to turn down 2 AF bros as frankly speaking, I only got one mechanic now, one permit rejected, another one will be coming in next month on the 2nd nov, for this I will like to apologize to bro edmundo and aqua crazz.

and thanks to bro drakeho, fat supervisor, atomyc44, ozone, and crazyfish for your support today and bring your customer to my workshop personally, and aqua crazz for bringing your uncle down to our workshop, really appreciate that.

lastly thanks to bro Nomis, sbtanpatrick, zhuoyuting, jamesbond, boyx2, shaunwcl, patan, kspkcm, paul from sg bros, freak85, HJB, dave57 for your support as well, some I do know them personally, some I don't even know them at all be it in real life or AF, it just simply amazing, they pm me in here and they just pop in to our workshop liao. (sorry if I miss out any name)

I can feel you bro... every workshop owners have to go past this stage... dealing with spare parts and running a workshop is two entirely different issues.. From diagnose to parts sourcing to handling customers... It takes a little more EQ to be an garage owner... Stay strong and focused...

Free come down my garage, RaceTech for kopi..
danielkoh23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:16 AM   #57
peanut8787
Arofanatic

Wa very good pricing leh. I'll text the number 9753 0075 for booking ok? Looking forward

Quote:
October Servicing Promotion

For the month of October, we will be having this servicing promotion as below

$78.00 Service Package
• Fully Synthetic Oil Up To 4L
• Oil Filter
• 33 Point Check
• Top Up Coolant
• Top Up Power Steering Fluid
• Top Up Brake Fluid

Top Up $50.00 More If You Want To Add Those Extra Additives As Below
• Ultra Concentrated Additives Injector & Intake Valve Cleaner
• Oil Additives Engine Tune Up & Flush
• Oil Additives Special Duty Power Booster

** Top Up Of $15.00 instead of $25.00 Per Litre Required For Engine Oil Above 4L
** No Additional Top Up For Oil Filter For European Vehicle Model

** Customer Can Choose Type Of Engine Oil They Prefer
• Shell Helix Ultra 5W/40
• Bardahl SynPulsar-N 5W/40
• MPM Premium Synthetic 5W/40
• MPM Premium Synthetic Ecoboost 5W/20

October Promo Freebie –
Every Servicing Done In The Month Of October Will Get A Pair Of Free Bosch ECO Wiper.

P/S - We will be having monthly servicing promotion till Dec 2015 with FREE freebie for every oil service, so stay tune ya.

Do call 6384 9931 to book your apt now.
Thanks for all support.
peanut8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #58
Ralliart_Ray

AFC Committee

Will pop by to support you when servicing due in Dec, see you
Old 13-10-2015, 11:01 AM   #59
HeiYuEr

Garfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart_Ray View Post
Will pop by to support you when servicing due in Dec, see you

ok ok, thanks bro.

and thank to bro aqua crazz again for personally bringing down his friend yesterday for servicing....really appreciate that.
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 11:17 AM   #60
satan_gal
Dragon

Engine oil got other brands bo?
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote