Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Product Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-10-2005, 02:54 AM   #1
monsterz1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Good Digital Timer


This is the best and safe timer i had try out so far. It was tested on a 2X250W MH (total 500W) so far it have not failed. It can be programs with 2 different timming of ON and OFF every day for the whole week (everyday different timming also can).
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:02 AM   #2
Little_Fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Looks good. But whats the price? If its good, may wanna get some.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:04 AM   #3
monsterz1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Fish
Looks good. But whats the price? If its good, may wanna get some.
The price may be high but it worth buying cos u can have a peace of mind . This is a German brand if i not wrong. Many of my Kakis using this timer and they are very happy with it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:08 AM   #4
Little_Fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Where can i get them?
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:18 AM   #5
monsterz1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Fish
Where can i get them?
U can get it from Home-fix store in IKEA or Aquamart.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:27 AM   #6
Little_Fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

U got any idea if the Home fix at IMM has it? hee.
Thanks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:31 AM   #7
monsterz1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Fish
U got any idea if the Home fix at IMM has it? hee.
Thanks!
Maybe u can try give them a call , the brand of the timer is DIEHL and there is 2 model for the digital one ( get the weekly model ).
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 03:32 AM   #8
Little_Fish
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterz1975
Maybe u can try give them a call , the brand of the timer is DIEHL and there is 2 model for the digital one ( get the weekly model ).
Oggies. Thanks a lot bro.
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 01:18 PM   #9
nim75sg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterz1975
The price may be high but it worth buying cos u can have a peace of mind . This is a German brand if i not wrong. Many of my Kakis using this timer and they are very happy with it.
I am one of the happy and satisfied user of this timer ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #10
monsterz1975
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim75sg
I am one of the happy and satisfied user of this timer ...
Had tried many other in the market and most of them failed on 250W MH.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)