Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2002, 09:49 AM   #51
newie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

lucky i have not bought any from ranchu palace, i never seen any good ranchu there,
anyway, i have stop keeping ranchus for now, as i have been posted to work in japan for some time.. will go visit the ranchu farm here when i m free..

it is good to have this type of forum, where people can share their experineces


Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishMadman


Where do you buy your fish, from Ranchu Palace? Do you every time buy fish from there. Tell me is ok. Every body learns their mistake. Me too Learn alot from mistake.

Your appreciation of fish still not there yet keep up you still have room for improvment. And you have just started am i right. Sorry no offence.

Keep up ok. Would one day see you make it right.

Start my forum for me any goldfish or ranchu. Just to let you know i keep normal goldfish only.

And also help me to tell people don't get con by Ranchu palace
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 01:55 PM   #52
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishMadman


Where do you buy your fish, from Ranchu Palace? Do you every time buy fish from there. Tell me is ok. Every body learns their mistake. Me too Learn alot from mistake.

Your appreciation of fish still not there yet keep up you still have room for improvment. And you have just started am i right. Sorry no offence.

Keep up ok. Would one day see you make it right.

Start my forum for me any goldfish or ranchu. Just to let you know i keep normal goldfish only.

And also help me to tell people don't get con by Ranchu palace

Yeah man, where do you buy your ranchu. Don't be so self fish lah, share with us your lobang. Don't worry, we wouldn't buy up all the fish, ranchus are expensive stuff you know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 05:40 PM   #53
aw_i
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by aw_i
Hi Goldfishmadman,

Wow been following this thread and seems to me u r quite familar with ranchus n stuffs. Hope u can help me with the questions below?

1)How do u acertain a "good" buy? Meaning which particular traits shld I lookout for judging a quality buy. Would b great if u can tell me a little abt each traits to lookout for each breed.

2)Pls recommend a reputable Lfs/farm/etc where I won't b "carrot headed".Best if its one which is ard for several yrs.Even better if u know someone there or any lobangs u can give.

3)seems that there r basically 2 types of ranchus(ie.Jap vs Thai), so how do we appreciate them? Body shape? Swim posture? How do we tell the difference btw a show grade n another which is not?

4)Is there a particular special diet for them? What shld be in their daily diet? How many times to feed each time?

5)How can we enhance/maximise their potential? At wat age/maturity do they reach their full potential? Is there any external factors we can manipulate to achieve this?

6) Wats the steps/things to lookout for fr yr experiences if I want to breed them.(ps:thinkin of matching/breeding a pair).Is it easy to do so?

Hope to hear it fr a pro himself.
No response??
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 05:47 PM   #54
aw_i
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever



Yeah man, where do you buy your ranchu. Don't be so self fish lah, share with us your lobang. Don't worry, we wouldn't buy up all the fish, ranchus are expensive stuff you know.
Dun know if u guys got notice or not but seems to me goldfish fever n goldfish madman r both the same person. Date of registration is 1 day apart..similar number of post made..same location in the west...both appearin in same posts supportin one another...same font with no spacing in nick...smells alot like a clone to me.

Can the MOD check on this?

Last edited by aw_i; 06-11-2002 at 05:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 06:03 PM   #55
Euphonlst
Dragon
 
Euphonlst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,451
Default

maybe they all use 2 differt e-mail or juz cocidential
Euphonlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 11:33 PM   #56
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by aw_i


Dun know if u guys got notice or not but seems to me goldfish fever n goldfish madman r both the same person. Date of registration is 1 day apart..similar number of post made..same location in the west...both appearin in same posts supportin one another...same font with no spacing in nick...smells alot like a clone to me.

Can the MOD check on this?
Bird of a feather flock together. People with the same interest naturally speak the same frequency.

Without doubt GoldfishMadman is an avid goldfish hobbyist and it is good to have him to share his experience.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 11:36 PM   #57
aw_i
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever


Bird of a feather flock together. People with the same interest naturally speak the same frequency.

Without doubt GoldfishMadman is an avid goldfish hobbyist and it is good to have him to share his experience.
ANyway I oreadi mailed to MOD so its in their hands now. If they choose to ignore, I got no qulams abt it.If I'm wrong abt this, pls accept my appologies.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:00 AM   #58
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That's okay.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:14 AM   #59
Ranchuseed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Newbie



Where have you bought your fish you have not told me yet? Is it from Ranchu Palace. It is ok to tell us. Every body learn mistake
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 12:46 AM   #60
Ranchuseed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by aw_i
Hi Goldfishmadman,

Wow been following this thread and seems to me u r quite familar with ranchus n stuffs. Hope u can help me with the questions below?

1)How do u acertain a "good" buy? Meaning which particular traits shld I lookout for judging a quality buy. Would b great if u can tell me a little abt each traits to lookout for each breed.

2)Pls recommend a reputable Lfs/farm/etc where I won't b "carrot headed".Best if its one which is ard for several yrs.Even better if u know someone there or any lobangs u can give.

3)seems that there r basically 2 types of ranchus(ie.Jap vs Thai), so how do we appreciate them? Body shape? Swim posture? How do we tell the difference btw a show grade n another which is not?

4)Is there a particular special diet for them? What shld be in their daily diet? How many times to feed each time?

5)How can we enhance/maximise their potential? At wat age/maturity do they reach their full potential? Is there any external factors we can manipulate to achieve this?

6) Wats the steps/things to lookout for fr yr experiences if I want to breed them.(ps:thinkin of matching/breeding a pair).Is it easy to do so?

Hope to hear it fr a pro himself.

Hi where do you buy your ranchu from. Can you tell me.

Answer
1) To look out for fish first of all you must understand the breeder. Then you will be able to understand. Ugly fish is a good fish.

2) To buy good Ranchu i have heard of This two person name Alvin and Ron. They sell good quality ranchu. So far i have not seen their fish. But give it a try they have very good players from what i heard.

3)To appreciated a fish you have to understand the breeder and Ranchu. To buy a good Ranchu is best buy Show grade. Most Ranchu win their fish from there. The best bloodline is still Jap. Very fine. Is like a string with no nots on it. Look at the scale and head you will know. Very much different.

4) Feed 3 times in the morning.

5) 3 months all fish you will be able to see it. For nice fish use green water. Some Fish is 1 year nice 2 year not nice. Some fish 1 and 2 year not nice but 3 year nice. It is very hard to find fish 1 to 3 year nice. .

6) It is not easy to breed forget it you need space. Most Luo Han use Line breeding which is not very good. Is best use Cross Breeding with the same line. Pick of mother and father must be there or else they don't look like parent. Use human as a example. Why first child looks like mother?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)