Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences

Old 26-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #371
minz
Arofanatic

Yes they are.
minz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #372
minz
Arofanatic

What I wrote and given advise here like I said is based on the threads I've been following for the past few months. Did I say those formulas I came up with my own did I claim the credits by askin them to UPz me or do I need to remember/mention who wrote this part who wrote that part that I contribute?

This is sharing it isnt stealing from someone and claim credits, please make it clear! You have the guts to say and down my points, do have the guts to leave your name.
minz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #373
shark
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthbrand View Post
I think he is not local bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
i believe he's from HK
Thanks for pointing this out, cos i oso thinking of puting in my corridor as house running out of space... CO keep saying me whether am i converting my house to aquarium issit
shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #374
illumnae
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark View Post
Thanks for pointing this out, cos i oso thinking of puting in my corridor as house running out of space... CO keep saying me whether am i converting my house to aquarium issit
Haha bro, I got see before leh, power cord running out of the window and fgt at the landing. But need to be careful nobody sabotage you by pouring unwanted stuff in, or stealing your fish.
illumnae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #375
shark
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumnae View Post
Haha bro, I got see before leh, power cord running out of the window and fgt at the landing. But need to be careful nobody sabotage you by pouring unwanted stuff in, or stealing your fish.
Hi bro.. Hahaha.. Thinking only la.. Dont think can really do that in HDB, confirm kanna stolen, maybe whole tank all gone overnight..

Btw,bro i would like to take this chances to thanks you for all your guides.. I have been following and dead count is min...

You r the man, whenever i google for altum or wild discus, you name sure appear either local forum or overseas one.. Hope to meet up with you one day and buy you coffee for all the valueable tips and help
Old 26-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #376
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

At level 1 i see before.. people pull power plug out of their window, and keep a FGT with front panel. FGT got a metal grill cover with padlock.. POWER!

you can try it.. should look good with a 6ft FGT with glass panel + a school of altums
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #377
shark
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
At level 1 i see before.. people pull power plug out of their window, and keep a FGT with front panel. FGT got a metal grill cover with padlock.. POWER!

you can try it.. should look good with a 6ft FGT with glass panel + a school of altums
Wow.. If really do that better not post here where i stay, later altum end up some where else.

If i stay at the coner unit maybe can do that... However is only in my dream...

Anyway better not side track this thread too much...
Old 26-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #378
shark
Dragon

Anyone know the different of the 2 sources of altum that came in to Singapore, i know they are either from orinoco or atabapo, anyone know what the different of altum from these 2 source?

Color different? Or shape different??
Old 26-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #379
ziw3i
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumnae View Post
By the way, for those of you who got the altums from jzx, i have a suspicion you guys may have obtained the elusive atabapo altums instead of the normal inirida ones we usually get.

Jzx supplier is a known exporter of atabapo altums, and i heard that this year the water level in the atabapo lowered exceptionally early and that atabapo altums have started being shipped out. A video i saw of a friend's batch added to my suspicion due to certain morphological traits like redder fins and barring.
maybe the above helps a bit
details need ask him le

Quote:
Anyone know the different of the 2 sources of altum that came in to Singapore, i know they are either from orinoco or atabapo, anyone know what the different of altum from these 2 source?

Color different? Or shape different??
ziw3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #380
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Quote:
Wow.. If really do that better not post here where i stay, later altum end up some where else.

If i stay at the coner unit maybe can do that... However is only in my dream...

Anyway better not side track this thread too much...
my friend house corner unit, dono how they bought a part of the corridor, then can put another gate outside.. that kind shiok... the whole corridor is yours to keep fish
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote