Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 16-04-2003, 08:56 AM   #51
goldies

Default Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Just taken this photo of my friend's Butterfly Moors (Alvin's member). These are lovely and rare tri-colour Butterfly Moor. Bro. Goldies said they are easy to turn upside down but look, who can resist. Keep first and think about it later lah.
WOW!! That's very swee. are u sure we can get these here? Ya, i'll give it a try even if they'll switch on their reverse gear later!
Old 16-04-2003, 09:42 AM   #52
Gryffindor

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
i have a pair of black moor with nice ryukin like body shape and short body.....$4 a piece from Pasir Ris farmway...
cheap and common fish compared to ranchu....but the big finnages and nice body shape is simply "swee"......
thats cheap
Old 16-04-2003, 11:26 AM   #53
happybuddha

Default Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Just taken this photo of my friend's Butterfly Moors (Alvin's member). These are lovely and rare tri-colour Butterfly Moor. Bro. Goldies said they are easy to turn upside down but look, who can resist. Keep first and think about it later lah.
Siow leow!

How come I've never seen such beautiful fishes in LFS?

Is there some secret lfs that I don't know of?
Old 16-04-2003, 01:49 PM   #54
Demekin

Default Re: Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Last edited by Demekin; 14-10-2003 at 01:18 AM.
Old 16-04-2003, 02:44 PM   #55
goldfishfever

Default Re: Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Quote:
Originally posted by goldies
WOW!! That's very swee. are u sure we can get these here? Ya, i'll give it a try even if they'll switch on their reverse gear later!
According to this friend of mine, he got the fish in LFS - I think it is Qian Hu. The reason why you folks don't see this quality is because the fish look simple when purchased and would have passed most our eyes. The art is selection, that is, to pick the fish with the devepment potential. Even my friend is not that confident in the selection and need assistant from his leader.
Old 16-04-2003, 07:41 PM   #56
happybuddha

Default Re: Re: Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
I guess they move lfs after lfs from all directions to select. Even the lfs near my place only once a few months to see a piece of reasonable one. Most of the time I got my fish from qianhu. Probably the only place I can visit regularly during weekends.

sigh.
I'm glad to learn QianHu is a good source for nice GF. I've always like the place. Absolutely no sales person to bother me and the GF area is nice to hang around for selection. You'd know what I mean if you ever try to pick a GF or buy anything from C328.

I wish QianHu would announce on the net about their new stock. Sometimes I drop by and there's the same old stock. Can get a bit discouraging.
Old 16-04-2003, 09:26 PM   #57
goldfishfever

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
I'm glad to learn QianHu is a good source for nice GF. I've always like the place. Absolutely no sales person to bother me and the GF area is nice to hang around for selection. You'd know what I mean if you ever try to pick a GF or buy anything from C328.

I wish QianHu would announce on the net about their new stock. Sometimes I drop by and there's the same old stock. Can get a bit discouraging.
I think bro Demekin had been doing that when ever he came across Qian Hu new shipment. May be the rest of the brothers can also do like wise if they see new stuff at Qian Hu.
Old 16-04-2003, 10:51 PM   #58
Demekin

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Butterfly Moor Photo

Last edited by Demekin; 14-10-2003 at 01:18 AM.
Old 16-04-2003, 11:40 PM   #59
egstring

wonder wat time they open??
maybe i will go this Fri morning and be back by noon so i can take care of my daughter......

hopefully can buy a few more nice specimen.....
when i was there last week, i thought i saw a tub of panda moor....will confirm with u guys this Fri afternoon.........
Old 16-04-2003, 11:56 PM   #60
Gryffindor

wonder wat time they open too