Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2008, 10:23 AM   #71
boonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFish View Post
Good for you bro . Looking forward to see your Tiger Den soon . Pls remember , don't make too many changes to your setup to your tank after you've made up your mind . Too many and frequent changes will affect the tigers also , making them more difficult to become stable .
ok, will shower them with tlc. how long does it take for those orrlulu ones to becum stable, or is there a possibility they might not be stable at all irregardless of time like due to bullying etc?

Old 21-11-2008, 11:13 AM   #72
kelvinnwk

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonie View Post
ok, will shower them with tlc. how long does it take for those orrlulu ones to becum stable, or is there a possibility they might not be stable at all irregardless of time like due to bullying etc?
hi bro, getting the ITs to settle & stabilise might take time & patience ya. got several ITs over the last couple of months. the 1st few pcs turned very stable when introduce to the tank initially, while some took longer to get stable. i guess they need to get settled down & adapt to the new environment & water conditions ya.

Old 21-11-2008, 11:28 AM   #73
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinnwk View Post
hi bro, getting the ITs to settle & stabilise might take time & patience ya. got several ITs over the last couple of months. the 1st few pcs turned very stable when introduce to the tank initially, while some took longer to get stable. i guess they need to get settled down & adapt to the new environment & water conditions ya.
Fully agree . One of my IT took more than 6 months before I could see stability ...
Old 21-11-2008, 11:48 AM   #74
boonie

i see, guess probably some of mine are also intimidated by my big silver

Old 21-11-2008, 11:51 AM   #75
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
If your tigers are always hiding one corner and not active , most probably yes .
Old 21-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #76
kelvinnwk

Quote:
bro, it might be due to yur silver aro, can be due to many other reasons too. my tigers were perfectly normal most of the time, swimming around, eating very well, only minor squabbling & when i on the lights they all crowd at one side of the tank. however, among them, some were very stable while some semi-stable... i guess how stable a tiger is can also be determined by their individual character & temperament ya...jus my opinion.

Old 21-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #77
boonie

Quote:
bro, it might be due to yur silver aro, can be due to many other reasons too. my tigers were perfectly normal most of the time, swimming around, eating very well, only minor squabbling & when i on the lights they all crowd at one side of the tank. however, among them, some were very stable while some semi-stable... i guess how stable a tiger is can also be determined by their individual character & temperament ya...jus my opinion.
thanks bro, haha, anyway whether they stable or not, as long as they all healthy i beri happy liao

Old 21-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #78
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
thanks bro, haha, anyway whether they stable or not, as long as they all healthy i beri happy liao
That's the most positive attitude of a tiger lover bro . Most ppl after keeing for 2 to 3 months start selling cos their tigers still black black , which is not right . For me , same as you , as long as the fish are health and eating well , stable ia an extra bonus .
Old 21-11-2008, 04:46 PM   #79
kelvinnwk

Quote:
Fully agree . One of my IT took more than 6 months before I could see stability ...
6 months is a long time ya, u really got patience bro !!

Quote:
That's the most positive attitude of a tiger lover bro . Most ppl after keeing for 2 to 3 months start selling cos their tigers still black black , which is not right . For me , same as you , as long as the fish are health and eating well , stable ia an extra bonus .
well said bro, i think keeping tigers is a test on yur patience. i dont think i can match yur perseverance ya.

i respect that !! upz for u !!

Old 21-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #80
CrazyFish

AFC Committee

Quote:
6 months is a long time ya, u really got patience bro !!

well said bro, i think keeping tigers is a test on yur patience. i dont think i can match yur perseverance ya.

i respect that !! upz for u !!
Thanks for your compliments bro , will reload and shoot back at you . Cheers to a tiger lover !
Closed Thread