Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Old 23-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Default Selling my Flowerhorn Collections

Dear all,

I am clearing all my Flowerhorn fishes. Most of the normal fishes will be going for up to 50% Discount, after discount will be between $50 to $300, except for some Master Pieces which I will keep unless there is a good offer.

I am a Flowerhorn Hobbyist since 1999 and I rented a shop at Pasir Ris Industrial Park to keep all my fishes and also sell some to fellow hobbyists. My main trade is Geomancy and I'll be shifting to Fu Lu Shuo in June 2013.

There is no other choice but to give up because I will be concentrating on my main business and other places will incur very high rental for me to continue keeping my hobby at this scale.

My request to Admin and Mods, please allow me to clear my fishes to fellow hobbyists here until latest by mid June 2013. Thank you very much.

Please contact me at 81826579 to arrange for an obligation free viewing appt to discuss in details. Please come down personally to Pasir Ris Industrial Coast Road and view to offer, price will definitely be good for you, depending on which fish and how many you take.

Hope to get support from all hobbyists who are genuinely interested in getting all these fishes.

Thank you once again... I am very sad to give up all these precious fishes but my passion for Flowerhorns will not stop here......

These are some of the fishes that I will be clearing.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video
Tom Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Thanks all for ur responds.

Please come down to view fishes and discuss price instead of asking me to post videos or photos. I don't want to create lots of posts.

Come down to view and we can talk face to face.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Regards
Old 24-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
Edmundo

Halo sir, please state your prices clearly.

my definition of clearly is: which piece is what price tag.

For your necessary Info

Post Buy/Sell, Title Your Thread, No Chit Chat in Thread
Edmundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmundo View Post
Halo sir, please state your prices clearly.

my definition of clearly is: which piece is what price tag.
Ok Mod.

Thanks
Old 25-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Hi all,

Please refer to price and video attached.

The 2 Flowerhorns in this video are around 4 inches plus - $50 each
YouTube Video

The SRDs in this video are around 4 to 5 inches - $68 each
YouTube Video

This Thai Flowerhorn in the video are around 8 inches - $68
YouTube Video

The Kamfa in this video are around 5 inches - $88 each
YouTube Video

This Thai Flowerhorn in the video are around 9 inches - $88
YouTube Video

This ZZML in the video are around 9 inches - $88
YouTube Video

This Golden Base Indo Malau in the video are around 8 inches - $188
YouTube Video

The SRDs in this video are around 4 inches plus - letting go at $300 each
YouTube Video
Old 25-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Please contact me at 81826579 to arrange for an obligation free viewing appt to discuss in details. Please come down personally to Pasir Ris Industrial Coast Road and view to offer, price will definitely be good for you, depending on which fish and how many you take.

Hope to get support from all hobbyists who are genuinely interested in getting all these fishes.

The prices of these fishes are as follows

Classic Kamfa - 5 inches plus near 6 inches - $888
YouTube Video

Rainbow Kamfa - 6 inches plus near 7 inches - $1388
YouTube Video

Chalawan SRD - near to 8 inches - $888
YouTube Video
Old 26-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #7
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Hi all,

An important update to make.

After a meeting with a group of steady gentlmen, we came to a Win Win agreement that my fishes and tanks will be sent to them in batches.

The first batch of fishes and tanks to be sent to them will be next week latest by 05/05/13, depending on our arrangement for transport and manpower to help us.

If you are interested to buy good quality Flowerhorn fish at a reasonable price, please come fast. Once I sent out half of the good quality fishes, they will be gone for good.

There will be another half of the good quality as well as a few top quality fishes remaining for us to sell first, The next batch will be sent out probably by mid of May or by last week of May. Same thing, once we send them out, then everything will be gone. Even all those for lelong, I will send out.

Lastly, please be reasonable when giving your offer for my fishes... if can't afford, then go for all those lelong fishes. Good Quality fishes, still deserve reasonable offers. Those top quality fishes if not sold at a good reasonable price, I will keep them at home or my new office to continue appreciating them.

Thanks for your kind understanding.
Old 28-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Thanks for the support, we have cleared some fishes for the past few days.

Some more to clear, if free and sincere in buying good quality fishes, please come on 1st May (Labour Day)

Cheers!!!
Old 29-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #9
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Hi all,

We will be clearing everything faster than expected due to the good responds. We will cease the sales of Flowerhorns latest by 19 May 2013, might be even earlier.

Please contact me at 81826579 to arrange for an obligation free viewing appt to discuss in details.

Please come down personally to Pasir Ris Industrial Coast Road and view to offer, price will definitely be good for you, depending on which fish and how many you take. Don't expect the good quality fishes to be sold at a very low price (Sorry to dissappoint Low Ballers), however, the fishes will be sold at a reasonable price which will result in Happy Seller and Happy Buyer.

The prices of these fishes are as follows

Classic Kamfa - 5 inches plus near 6 inches - $888 (Clearing at $688)
YouTube Video

Rainbow Kamfa - 6 inches plus near 7 inches - $1388 (Clearing at $1088)
YouTube Video

Chalawan SRD - near to 8 inches - $888 (Clearing at $688)
YouTube Video

Last edited by Tom Rayden; 29-04-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #10
Tom Rayden
Dragon

Update - All these fishes will be gone by this weekend, Sunday before 3pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Rayden View Post
Hi all,

Please refer to price and video attached.

The 2 Flowerhorns in this video are around 4 inches plus - $50 each
YouTube Video

The SRDs in this video are around 4 to 5 inches - $68 each
YouTube Video

This Thai Flowerhorn in the video are around 8 inches - $68
YouTube Video

The Kamfa in this video are around 5 inches - $88 each
YouTube Video

This Thai Flowerhorn in the video are around 9 inches - $88
YouTube Video

This ZZML in the video are around 9 inches - $88
YouTube Video

This Golden Base Indo Malau in the video are around 8 inches - $188
YouTube Video

The SRDs in this video are around 4 inches plus - letting go at $300 each
YouTube Video