Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum

Old 02-07-2015, 12:18 AM   #21
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshy View Post
Means it's all talk and claims that will not be proven.

That's fine.

But until you do decide to prove that your methods and devices works, your posts about stuff like "no water change" and any other out of this world fishkeeping methodologies etc is to be kept solely to yourself.

The last thing we want in AF is for anyone to be sharing wrong/unproven information about fish keeping and especially when it is base on self claimed methods and technology.

Any of such posts from you that I encounter will be deleted and if you persistently choose to ignore my words, appropriate actions shall be taken.
Sure. Btw, are u implicating me KS? producer of magic water, water expert and the statement of Hylux hv to kautow to KS?
kepala sakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:28 AM   #22
marshy

Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepala sakit View Post
Sure. Btw, are u implicating me KS? producer of magic water, water expert and the statement of Hylux hv to kautow to KS?
Nope... I was referring to someone else that me and Tay knows who's name is KS..
marshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:38 AM   #23
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Very simple.

Change diet from regular sotong to mp and system crashed due to the higher load on filter.

No wc prolly contributed to the ecosystem failure.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:58 AM   #24
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong88 View Post
Very simple.

Change diet from regular sotong to mp and system crashed due to the higher load on filter.

No wc prolly contributed to the ecosystem failure.
I suspect the MP contain high in biocide...I did an analysis on the water parameter all seem OK, while the ORP peak @ 350mv. Haiz.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:02 AM   #25
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Bro Tay, I'm only making my comment/point on TS thread nia mah. I did not particularly quote u thread leh, more over in AF we always address our senior as Lau jiau de mah? Hahaha...u muz hab mistaken the word LJ as Lanz jiau izzit? Sorry, my bad...
No worries boss K.S. there r always lots of misunderstanding in forum. I believed boss K.S. u in AF also v v long liao, if I am LJ, them u r also LJ, then we all r LJ, no issue with me on that. But if I am LJ, u not LJ, then cannot la, not fair

Anyway, we r all here to share our exp & promote fish keeping. Thru out these yrs, I throw out some of my own believes & accepted many advises as I go along. One must be willing to admits one wrong so we can move on and be stronger. I am always willing to hear opinions with open mind set, but certain theories forgive me, cant wk means cant wk, there is no magic watever in fish keeping, all goes dn to facts.

Even b4 I recommend certain pdt to frds or fellows hobbyists, I wld test on my own rays b4 I even dare to say, "hey this u can consider using". I can put a tank worth few K of rays to test 1 pdt rather than to taint my own rep. Eg, I change my 5 ft IOUS tank media one shot all to Marine Pure sphere, technically one shld not do this, but in order to kn how gd is the media, I am willing to risk my rays (monitoring 24/7, in case not right I will transfer them immediately). This is how far I will go....... cos other pple fishes is always more precious than our own
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:02 AM   #26
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
I suspect the MP contain high in biocide...I did an analysis on the water parameter all seem OK, while the ORP peak @ 350mv. Haiz.
Stat readings or after how long?
After 24 hours most systems normalize.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:13 AM   #27
kepala sakit
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong88 View Post
Stat readings or after how long?
After 24 hours most systems normalize.
When got back the Ray's were gasping till it up lolly, so bloody heavy can hardly use net to scoop, I did the check after disposing, after that de comm liao.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:01 AM   #28
johannes

Water change consperm need de la...
Even if you use tua ling kong eh sump, 10 canister and 100 sponge filter ....
Old 02-07-2015, 11:40 AM   #29
Young Man
Senior Dragon

wa wa wa all the media and antichlorine seller jialat liao. hurry go buy your jap mats and stock up
brichardi, you should have a word with kepala sakit, he has the solution to all your concerns about WC, cos no need WC anymore!
Young Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:29 PM   #30
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

No WC can lah why not i do really believe possible but maybe it is with a 7 ft tank with so call magic water and keeping 1 guppy inside
Shadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote