Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-2003, 12:10 AM   #41
AeroKing
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
I was at one of the LHS when I ask them about metal halide. They show me this face . Look like this metal thing is not well know .
Go to Aqua Mart at Paya Lebar. The guys that deal with salt water fishes, they know what this is...always~
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 12:21 AM   #42
happybuddha
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
I was at one of the LHS when I ask them about metal halide. They show me this face . Look like this metal thing is not well know .
Of course they look stunt lah when they only sell those flower patterned plastic lid, yet you have to go in and ask for metal type of lid. You too modern for them leow lah. Sigh.

Try MFS and ask them for super tokkong coral reef lamp by Accadia. Buy those with build-in fan one best man, sure impress and no disappointing one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 12:22 AM   #43
AeroKing
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Of course they look stunt lah when they only sell those flower patterned plastic lid, yet you have to go in and ask for metal type of lid. You too modern for them leow lah. Sigh.

Try MFS and ask them for super tokkong coral reef lamp by Accadia. Buy those with build-in fan one best man, sure impress and no disappointing one.
For blue tub, Aqua-Medic is the best!
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 12:40 AM   #44
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
Lucky japan miso soup not green ... hahahha. So Jap use Green Tea color ?


so which green is good for goldfish ?
Ok, Ok. Pea soup is ang moh green, sugar cane is Singapore green and green tea is Japanese green.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 12:43 AM   #45
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
Go to Aqua Mart at Paya Lebar. The guys that deal with salt water fishes, they know what this is...always~
Wat liow! Only carrot head will go there. Give them a better recommendation lah.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 01:02 AM   #46
kbwong_mail
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by goldfishfever
Wat liow! Only carrot head will go there. Give them a better recommendation lah.
By the way how much is those "metal" that your are talking about , bro?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 01:34 AM   #47
HMTan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: how to get gw the easy way

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
AHHHHHHHH ...... Bro Thiam ... lost another sock yet ? Or underwear ?

Bro HMTan,
what's the purpose of filter in green water ?
Why 3 days light, then 4 days off or complete darkest ? Or just 3 days light and no need light anymore ?
Keep warm can use heater ? What's the usual temperature to keep ?
What's ammonia stone ?

Show some pic of your setup leh. How u create green water and what's the differences you see in your fish with pic leh.
sorry still hunting for a digi cam. will show when got one.
1 to filter some waste
2 3day on 24 hrs and back to normal 8hrs per day
3 use heater to 30 de cls. for small tank. large tank need 2-3 heater. electric very xiong!
4 incase the ammonia build up.
IT REALLY WORK. CAN SAVE BUYING METAL HALITE.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 01:38 AM   #48
Demekin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: how to get gw the easy way

Quote:
Originally posted by HMTan
sorry still hunting for a digi cam. will show when got one.
1 to filter some waste
2 3day on 24 hrs and back to normal 8hrs per day
3 use heater to 30 de cls. for small tank. large tank need 2-3 heater. electric very xiong!
4 incase the ammonia build up.
IT REALLY WORK. CAN SAVE BUYING METAL HALITE.
Instead of using metal halite (si mi lai eh), what lamp you using ? how many watt for 200L+++ 4ft tank ? I using those pinkish type 1x40 watt for my 4ft now.

So filter is to rid the waste.... hmmm .. in green water, the water is so green liao, how to filter waste ? Wat filter u recommended ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 01:40 AM   #49
goldfishfever
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: green water again

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
By the way how much is those "metal" that your are talking about , bro?
About $200.
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 01:50 AM   #50
HMTan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: how to get gw the easy way

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
Instead of using metal halite (si mi lai eh), what lamp you using ? how many watt for 200L+++ 4ft tank ? I using those pinkish type 1x40 watt for my 4ft now.

So filter is to rid the waste.... hmmm .. in green water, the water is so green liao, how to filter waste ? Wat filter u recommended ?
I use one pink light 40 watts one daylight 40 watts. Normal brand for fs. must show you the condition of my tank. tomorrow go see got any good digi cam.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)