Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
IKI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Gw Or Cw

Green water or clear water better??? I know its subjective, but i just wanna hear bros here say, whats ur opinion??? Personally I feel that green water is still the better......in terms of growth n health.....what do bros here think???
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #2
Runzhu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Green water or clear water better??? I know its subjective, but i just wanna hear bros here say, whats ur opinion??? Personally I feel that green water is still the better......in terms of growth n health.....what do bros here think???
you are starting the mother of all controversial fire. If ranchu lover and sotong king here then you will see what happen.
personally I using clear water but i believe green water has its merit.
how green is green? know it before using.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:22 PM   #3
Backslash
Dragon
 
Backslash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 958
Default

Haha, bro RL will have alot to say about this!
Backslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:23 PM   #4
Runzhu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backslash
Haha, bro RL will have alot to say about this!
RL and SK will come equip with the most powerful weapon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
IKI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
you are starting the mother of all controversial fire. If ranchu lover and sotong king here then you will see what happen.
personally I using clear water but i believe green water has its merit.
how green is green? know it before using.

Of course not intense green...............
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
Runzhu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
Of course not intense green...............
how do you define intense green? is there a measurement gadget?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:31 PM   #7
IKI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
how do you define intense green? is there a measurement gadget?

*faint*..........
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:34 PM   #8
Runzhu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKI
*faint*..........
What I read is tea leave green or "faint" as you prefered. hey, heard you cant cultivate GW huh? think you need to change the tube.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #9
GHETTOKID
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

gw needs monitoring, if not your gfs might get oxygen burns from concentrated gw..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 03:49 PM   #10
IKI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runzhu
What I read is tea leave green or "faint" as you prefered. hey, heard you cant cultivate GW huh? think you need to change the tube.

ya lo.....but change what tube???
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)