Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 12-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #51
titan power
Endangered Dragon

solid comm there bro
titan power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #52
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Guess it'll be better to type here than in marketplace.. regarding the tig, seen it there for about 1month plus at H684 already so i suppose it's quite stable. not sure if you like straight stripes or messy.. that tig there is messy stripes (i prefer messy).

btw, why not hang metal halide from the top down.. i think it'd look damn cool...

gravel wise, maybe fine river sand? since your rays can sift thru them so there shouldn't be a prob? if not, add a giraffe cat.. my quartz sand have no debris cos of it constantly vacuuming for me
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #53
bozz575577
Dragon

Very very very nice and cozy setup / can imagine sitting there at night with nice cold beer or wine and RELAX at that corner super and nice job bro
bozz575577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #54
roni
Dragon

nice setup with all the kim kim xb
roni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #55
vic
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan power View Post
solid comm there bro
Thanks.

Actually dun have to giv up totally on fish keeping...juz scale down.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #56
vic
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
Guess it'll be better to type here than in marketplace.. regarding the tig, seen it there for about 1month plus at H684 already so i suppose it's quite stable. not sure if you like straight stripes or messy.. that tig there is messy stripes (i prefer messy).
Any kind of stripes are ok wif me since they keep changing as they grow bigger. Any idea how much they r selling?? I prob dropby to take a look later this week.

Quote:
btw, why not hang metal halide from the top down.. i think it'd look damn cool...
For one thing they consume alot of electricity n 2nd thing my fishes get plenty of natural sunlight everyday so not advisable to subject them to such powerful light in the evening again. They will look "chao tar".

gravel wise, maybe fine river sand? since your rays can sift thru them so there shouldn't be a prob? if not, add a giraffe cat.. my quartz sand have no debris cos of it constantly vacuuming for me [/QUOTE]
Old 12-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #57
vic
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNd.feNg View Post
gravel wise, maybe fine river sand? since your rays can sift thru them so there shouldn't be a prob? if not, add a giraffe cat.. my quartz sand have no debris cos of it constantly vacuuming for me
My tank got under flow...so fine river sand is out of the question. Maybe those bigger size pebbles will be better
Old 12-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #58
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic View Post
Any kind of stripes are ok wif me since they keep changing as they grow bigger. Any idea how much they r selling?? I prob dropby to take a look later this week.
Not too sure how much they're letting go. if i go down get feeders today or tmrw i let you know again.

quite a meaty fella.. good build
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #59
awj2703

Quote:
Originally Posted by farish View Post
to ensure they get food, u could try this:

put pvc pipe to the tank base during feeding and throw mp into pvc pipe..so that they will drop onto the base of the tank and ur ray can get food.
i 2nd this idea.. mayb u can DIY a acrylic box and hang it at the side so that when u drop the MP, it will drop directly down onto the bottom. after awhile, the ray would be train to hang around the area during meal time..
Old 14-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #60
recaro7676
AFC Member

wow your xb solid man, very impressive setup.
recaro7676 is offline   Reply With Quote