BettaSpurs
Arofanatic

nice guppy, very black black~
BettaSpurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #23
setan1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris View Post
You mean egg yolk for the fries, right? No, egg yolk dissolved in water and turn the water cloudy. I don't advise you doing that as the Hikari First Bites are very convenient. It also last a very long time and after 4 months I still have half a packet left.
HEHE dude my fries just dropped today..Gonna get pics soon and my guppies so mature 1st day eat ADULT flake food
Old 28-07-2011, 12:31 AM   #24
molymoly
Arofanatic

nice.............
molymoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 01:21 AM   #25
digichris
Dragon

Quote:
Thanks for your comment Chris. Yes I will try and put my best pick with a female and post it here later. Those in the videos are not the best of the lot.
why didnt u post the best... somekind of hidden agenda or keeping the best for your own viewing only... lol...

sharing is caring...
digichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #26
Aris
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by digichris View Post
why didnt u post the best... somekind of hidden agenda or keeping the best for your own viewing only... lol...

sharing is caring...
Haha...no bro, no agenda. It is a long story actually. I had a lot of growing fries and was wondering what to do with the excess http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=469999.

Some say to let them free in a pond and others say feed them to a predator fish that I have, etc. I have some bros also asking for those I do not want. So I said I will post videos and find out whether they are worth keeping or throw them out. Therefore I posted the videos by putting a few of them without choosing.

Admittedly they are not the finest of Moscow Blacks as this is the first throw and I am trying for the F3s. I do not have a good camera as mine kaput a while back and I have not decided to buy one immediately. Hope that explains the reasons.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #27
cartoon
Dragon

Mayb u can donate them for sale at this coming comp on sept. n the $$ goes to the fund? N to also help newbie kick start this hobby. Just a suggestion.
Although I cun view ur vid from my iPhone, from all the reply, it shd b a decent fish.

Last edited by cartoon; 28-07-2011 at 09:54 AM.
cartoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #28
Ircknight
Dragon

Nice Black Moscows Bro

Thank for sharing
Ircknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #29
molymoly
Arofanatic

good............
molymoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #30
jest1081
Dragon

Quote:
Haha...no bro, no agenda. It is a long story actually. I had a lot of growing fries and was wondering what to do with the excess http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=469999.

Some say to let them free in a pond and others say feed them to a predator fish that I have, etc. I have some bros also asking for those I do not want. So I said I will post videos and find out whether they are worth keeping or throw them out. Therefore I posted the videos by putting a few of them without choosing.

Admittedly they are not the finest of Moscow Blacks as this is the first throw and I am trying for the F3s. I do not have a good camera as mine kaput a while back and I have not decided to buy one immediately. Hope that explains the reasons.
i usually cull. alot. by the time im done culling and IF i still managed have more than 10 pairs then thats considered a good drop!

the last culling exercise left me with only 6 female, and most of the time i dont have any to sell.

unless they dont mind scooping up my culls lah.
jest1081 is offline   Reply With Quote