Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum > Articles, Resources & FAQs

Old 29-08-2003, 09:37 PM   #21
CyberET

Default Re: quality goldfish

Quote:
Originally posted by nigel neo jr
Just came back from LCK110 (neo tiew crescent) fish farm,second row opp farm selling marine fishes.Jap ranchu,thai ranchu nice n cheap was told by a few young guys buying fishes there, they are the supplier for a few well know GF shop. As im just starting to keep GF can any brother tell me r their GF worth keeping,interested in keeping ranchu .

Thanks
jap ranchu? i don't think they bring in jap ranchus
Old 01-09-2003, 10:14 AM   #22
happybuddha

Default Swee Seng Aquarium

Often overlooked but this LFS, not far from C328 and C354, usually has quite a number of tanks with nice goldfish.

Things to do: There's nothing to do in that neighbourhood, except walk around the block to find the so-claimed "lobster that's taller than a little girl" in a seafood restaurant.
Old 26-09-2003, 11:32 PM   #23
egstring

fri 26 sept 2003

was at Tiongbahru market at abt 915pm.....
the shop on the right got some nice Thai side view ranchu....
big ones at $95 and small ones at $48....
spotted a couple of good specimens....
quite worth it....
Old 27-09-2003, 08:33 PM   #24
sheringam
Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
fri 26 sept 2003

was at Tiongbahru market at abt 915pm.....
the shop on the right got some nice Thai side view ranchu....
big ones at $95 and small ones at $48....
spotted a couple of good specimens....
quite worth it....

which lfs will be having new stock of nice Thai side view ranchu next week? How big are those $95 ranchu? Got red and red/white ones?
sheringam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2003, 10:46 PM   #25
Kawai

Default Re: quality goldfish

Does anyone know if 105a Neo Tiew Cres. ranchu is from Japan? or Thailand? Thanks.

Quote:
Just came back from LCK110 (neo tiew crescent) fish farm,second row opp farm selling marine fishes.Jap ranchu,thai ranchu nice n cheap was told by a few young guys buying fishes there, they are the supplier for a few well know GF shop. As im just starting to keep GF can any brother tell me r their GF worth keeping,interested in keeping ranchu .

Thanks
Old 29-09-2003, 05:10 PM   #26
nigel neo jr

Default Re: Re: quality goldfish

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawai
Does anyone know if 105a Neo Tiew Cres. ranchu is from Japan? or Thailand? Thanks.

Hi bro kawai,feedback from a few ranchu fanatics which i know them when i was at QH,many many years of keeping ranchu between them and going around the whole of singapore and some even to japan to view ranchu. They can confirm that they are thais .
Their prices are on the very high side.

Bro if are keen can try going down to QH every friday evening they have new stocks,lots to choose thais or chineses. Bargain hard i think you can get good buy,reasonable good ranchu.
Old 30-09-2003, 05:52 PM   #27
Kawai

Default Re: Re: Re: quality goldfish

Thanks Nigel. I had seen their ads on the papers but figure that it was just too far to visit. I gave them a call and they had claimed to be Japs import, not sure if any of the Ozeki bros here had visited the place? Btw, these people that you had spoken to at QH, were they the Jap ranchu collectors?

Quote:
Hi bro kawai,feedback from a few ranchu fanatics which i know them when i was at QH,many many years of keeping ranchu between them and going around the whole of singapore and some even to japan to view ranchu. They can confirm that they are thais .
Their prices are on the very high side.

Bro if are keen can try going down to QH every friday evening they have new stocks,lots to choose thais or chineses. Bargain hard i think you can get good buy,reasonable good ranchu.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:03 PM   #28
egstring

haha....ta guy from 105 neo tiew is nicholas...
his fish is Thai.....cos he says is Kashino BLOODLINE....
not the authentic Kashino from Jap.....
Old 22-10-2003, 02:16 PM   #29
Sexy Dog

Default Need tips to select Ranchus at QH

Hi there,

I like to get some more Ranchus and figure out that after rounding some LFS in Singapore QH to me is still consider many to choose from.
There is a number large tanks at the back of the gold fish corner, there are different price range for different Ranchus, pls let me which are the price range type of Ranchus are normally the popular ones that people go for. Thks..

New Rachunatics
Old 23-11-2003, 09:47 PM   #30
THE TZARH

Default Re: Need tips to select Ranchus at QH

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy Dog
Hi there,

I like to get some more Ranchus and figure out that after rounding some LFS in Singapore QH to me is still consider many to choose from.
There is a number large tanks at the back of the gold fish corner, there are different price range for different Ranchus, pls let me which are the price range type of Ranchus are normally the popular ones that people go for. Thks..

New Rachunatics
hi ......im too like you still unsure wat type of ranchus to go for....

still learning too