Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 20-09-2003, 11:16 PM   #1
AeroKing

Thumbs down Rojak Palace

Bros...it seems that the Rojak Palace is back in biz again. They have some 'ah bengs' now as biz partners. Ha,...now if you go there, they'll say..."once look, you must buy already"..or else, ah beng will come down hard on you.

He,he,he...thank god now our ah beng's are now suckers and not Ranchu fans!
Old 20-09-2003, 11:42 PM   #2
kbwong_mail

Default Re: Rojak Palace

I was there recently. Now! I can really understand why so many Bro's don't like them.

To me it is alright if they going to sell more expensive. But it is the attitude that bring them down.

Some useful comments like.

1. Poor way of approaching customer.
2. Looking down on less purchase.
3. Say unnecessary word. (make you angry)
4. Fail to smile or unusual smiling method. (make you angry)
5. leave you alone standing in a side, act busy walking around.
but only one customer there, that me.

I happened to see their hatchery room behind the shop, when someone accidentally open the door and walk out from there.
Remember Demekin reply about black baby don't have at this season from japan. I suspect it is from there.
Old 20-09-2003, 11:56 PM   #3
GOOD

Default Re: Rojak Palace

Quote:
Originally posted by AeroKing
Bros...it seems that the Rojak Palace is back in biz again. They have some 'ah bengs' now as biz partners. Ha,...now if you go there, they'll say..."once look, you must buy already"..or else, ah beng will come down hard on you.

He,he,he...thank god now our ah beng's are now suckers and not Ranchu fans!
LOLz
Old 21-09-2003, 12:17 AM   #4
Demekin

U see hor, that time I saw the dunno wat law suit they landed. I asked my law kaki and he said that case is a demand of payment from some clients. Cannot pay up so must auction lah. But somehow they paid up in the last mins. Very not possible one unless some "white horse" come riding in. Man, suck it dried baby.

So they change partner liao har ? put a few "good looking men" at the door to make sure no "on-lookers" and only geniune "carrot head" can go into the abattoir.

If u dun hold the VIP (very important pig) card, you have to make sure u must be a few super AAAAA grade "swimming sensation".

I think Fish Tank sell better fish and also near by.
Old 21-09-2003, 01:16 AM   #5
Xerovix

i felt so good yesterday at jkkoi... telling someone that Jamban/Jaharu/Jahil/Jahat Ranchu Palace selling Thai fishes. he was of coz shock... from his facial expression.
Old 21-09-2003, 03:04 AM   #6
xeus04

Where is this Rojak Palace?

Cheers
Old 21-09-2003, 08:58 AM   #7
Ranchuseed

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
U see hor, that time I saw the dunno wat law suit they landed. I asked my law kaki and he said that case is a demand of payment from some clients. Cannot pay up so must auction lah. But somehow they paid up in the last mins. Very not possible one unless some "white horse" come riding in. Man, suck it dried baby.

So they change partner liao har ? put a few "good looking men" at the door to make sure no "on-lookers" and only geniune "carrot head" can go into the abattoir.

If u dun hold the VIP (very important pig) card, you have to make sure u must be a few super AAAAA grade "swimming sensation".

I think Fish Tank sell better fish and also near by.

He also look out for people who wears diamond underwear before they can enter.

Last edited by Ranchuseed; 21-09-2003 at 09:01 AM.
Old 21-09-2003, 11:36 AM   #8
Edmund Tan
Endangered Dragon

Hi guys, pardon me for asking, are you guys referring to Ranchu Palace?
Edmund Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2003, 11:46 AM   #9
Shiro
Arofanatic

Default TRP!!!

Edmund,
I'm back in action again. Ha! of cos thats the one they r talking about lol. It's suck n F#@&ing attitude.
Used to treat me quite good n even let me view his so-call solid collection at the back of the shop. But once he saw me n know that i know RON from Ozeki. From that day onward he pretend he dont know me n dont let me to the back to c his fish anymore.
Shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2003, 11:53 AM   #10
Edmund Tan
Endangered Dragon

Default Re: TRP!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiro
Edmund,
I'm back in action again. Ha! of cos thats the one they r talking about lol. It's suck n F#@&ing attitude.
Used to treat me quite good n even let me view his so-call solid collection at the back of the shop. But once he saw me n know that i know RON from Ozeki. From that day onward he pretend he dont know me n dont let me to the back to c his fish anymore.
Hi brother, good to see you back in action. I am searching for some ok ok ranchus as a start.

Regards.
Edmund
Edmund Tan is offline   Reply With Quote