Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox

View Poll Results: Lai Lai Lai..
Best Electricity Supply 0 0%
Environmental Solutions (Asia) Pte Ltd 0 0%
iSwitch 3 14.29%
Keppel Electric 4 19.05%
Ohm Energy 1 4.76%
PacificLight Energy 0 0%
Sembcorp Power 3 14.29%
Senoko Energy Supply 2 9.52%
Geneco by Seraya Energy 4 19.05%
Sunseap Energy Group 0 0%
Tuas Power Supply 2 9.52%
Union Power Ptd Ltd 0 0%
Diamond Electric 0 0%
No change - SP is the BEST !! 1 4.76%
Others ... electric eel, electric catfish LOL 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-05-2019, 11:03 AM   #21
condor
Dragon
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,068
Default

Sorry to ask
Any one else choose Senoko Energy?
Is it so bad?
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 12:37 AM   #22
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon
 
SabaDen92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 14,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoklist View Post
Might consider to go for Tuas Power as bill is the same as SP. After reading so much issue on Geneco, I rather avoid.
Ya, most of my colleagues opted for Tuas n they seem happy n satisfied. Thinking of switching to Tuas too.
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 02:12 PM   #23
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabaDen92 View Post
Ya, most of my colleagues opted for Tuas n they seem happy n satisfied. Thinking of switching to Tuas too.
The one that SP took over from Hyflux?
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #24
tweety bird
Dragon
 
tweety bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,068
Default

PUB took over is desalination plant which is joi t venture between Tuaspring n Hyflux

All Genco has issues with consumer on meter reading.

Best to prevent this issue is to
1) submit yr last reading to SP
2) take yr own reading on the day of switch
3) go sign up on www openelectricitymarket.con with yr mssl account. This will ebable you to set reminder in sp app to submit reading.

Note : retailer bills u base on reading. Sp app reading is inclusive of TLF
tweety bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 12:32 PM   #25
AngryBird
Dragon
 
AngryBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Sorry to ask
Any one else choose Senoko Energy?
Is it so bad?
Senoko is good.
AngryBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2019, 08:51 PM   #26
richardg
Arofanatic
 
richardg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 120
Default

The Open Electricity Market has now rolled out islandwide!

Switch to Sembcorp Power and save over 28% on your electricity bills*! Receive $60 bill rebates exclusive only to MyRepublic customers!

Enjoy greener energy and avoid over 500kg of carbon dioxide emissions^ by signing up for a Sembcorp 24-month power plan! Use promo code MRSC60 upon sign up at www.sembcorppower.com to enjoy this offer!
richardg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2019, 06:22 AM   #27
millenium
Senior Dragon
 
millenium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
The Open Electricity Market has now rolled out islandwide!

Switch to Sembcorp Power and save over 28% on your electricity bills*! Receive $60 bill rebates exclusive only to MyRepublic customers!

Enjoy greener energy and avoid over 500kg of carbon dioxide emissions^ by signing up for a Sembcorp 24-month power plan! Use promo code MRSC60 upon sign up at www.sembcorppower.com to enjoy this offer!
Why gov want roll out to others when there is so much profit?

Sub out still can be so much cheaper means last time they earn a lot.

No one question them in parliament?
millenium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2019, 11:17 PM   #28
condor
Dragon
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBird View Post
Senoko is good.
17.78 cents/KWH inclusive of GST
+$60 rebate

Bank promotion for OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered and UOB
up to one time card rebate of $50
plus up to 5% Monthly Card rebate


about the same as others

But why not much ppl choosing?
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #29
xersion
Dragon
 
xersion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
17.78 cents/KWH inclusive of GST
+$60 rebate

Bank promotion for OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered and UOB
up to one time card rebate of $50
plus up to 5% Monthly Card rebate


about the same as others

But why not much ppl choosing?
cause genco giving $78 for signup
xersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2019, 01:09 PM   #30
tweety bird
Dragon
 
tweety bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xersion View Post
cause genco giving $78 for signup
Add on
Tuas power is same bill as SP and higher rebate of $120 if you sign fixed 17.98(inclusive GST) for 36 mths
tweety bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)