Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 05-02-2016, 03:53 AM   #161
Squid
Endangered Dragon

hi,

My tank has a hydra 50. Can i use bio earth in my tank ?

thanks
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #162
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
hi,

My tank has a hydra 50. Can i use bio earth in my tank ?

thanks
Hi Squid, yes definitely! You can add bio earth in your tank.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:37 PM   #163
Squid
Endangered Dragon

Thank you
Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:26 PM   #164
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Thank you
You're always welcome bro!

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 05-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #165
chilldog

Default hydro 30

hi i am an newbie to this forum only found it by the off chance.any way i have got myself one of these hydro 30 filters after an shop rep recommend it after 3 weeks am trying very hard to see any differnce.
so question to QIAN HU

after the 3 weeks of use i don't see no difference in the ammonia levels mine always been around the 0. ppm-0.25ppm ,nitrite always been 0.ppm. but my nitrate always been at 5.0ppm before the hydro 30 was fitted but now ever since it been 0.20ppm all tested with api test kit.

also on another note reading way back to post 37 i think page 4 regarding the air bubble you say that the problem was down to the Ljoint. you then go on to say in post 42 thatyous have changed the design to fix this that was in 2013 .
but now 2016 this problem is still present. on mine filter it has never worked since fitted ? whats your view on this pls
chilldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #166
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilldog View Post
hi i am an newbie to this forum only found it by the off chance.any way i have got myself one of these hydro 30 filters after an shop rep recommend it after 3 weeks am trying very hard to see any differnce.
so question to QIAN HU

after the 3 weeks of use i don't see no difference in the ammonia levels mine always been around the 0. ppm-0.25ppm ,nitrite always been 0.ppm. but my nitrate always been at 5.0ppm before the hydro 30 was fitted but now ever since it been 0.20ppm all tested with api test kit.

also on another note reading way back to post 37 i think page 4 regarding the air bubble you say that the problem was down to the Ljoint. you then go on to say in post 42 thatyous have changed the design to fix this that was in 2013 .
but now 2016 this problem is still present. on mine filter it has never worked since fitted ? whats your view on this pls
Hi chilldog!

Thank you for your kind support and purchase. Firstly I would like to clarify that your Ammonia readings are staying around 0ppm - 0.25pm, NO2 remains at 0ppm, and NO3 is at 5ppm and now 0.20ppm after installing the Hydra 30?

Could I trouble you to post a picture of the location of your Hydra 30 in the tank as it will help me understand the situation better. Thanks so much bro!

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 08-03-2016, 01:41 AM   #167
chilldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi chilldog!

Thank you for your kind support and purchase. Firstly I would like to clarify that your Ammonia readings are staying around 0ppm - 0.25pm, NO2 remains at 0ppm, and NO3 is at 5ppm and now 0.20ppm after installing the Hydra 30?

Could I trouble you to post a picture of the location of your Hydra 30 in the tank as it will help me understand the situation better. Thanks so much bro!
hi Qian hu

for some reason i can't post any links as i need 10 posts or something like that for photo's

YES . this is correct also as mentioned makes no differnce where we place the pump still not getting air bubbles as mentioned before. we was also was told from the place we got the pump that it will limit the smell of odour's from the tank ? is this true as we don't see any difference.

as a brief discription of the tank : its a 54 litre tank , about 2 tf long and about foot wide and a foot in depth. the pump is on the right side of tank, place in the middle of the side glass and about 20mm below water. we got 11 fish community fish in there. we feed then twice a day with only six hrs a day with the light on. we make sure we don't over feed them. we also got some "live" easy plants placed in.
but i got to say one thing is that the water is now quite clear. but on a bad note we had found one of our fish trapped behind the pump sucker bracket gap yesterday but the fish is seem to be ok since we release him . it hard to discribe it with out photo's

i hope this will help you
Old 09-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #168
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
hi Qian hu

for some reason i can't post any links as i need 10 posts or something like that for photo's

YES . this is correct also as mentioned makes no differnce where we place the pump still not getting air bubbles as mentioned before. we was also was told from the place we got the pump that it will limit the smell of odour's from the tank ? is this true as we don't see any difference.

as a brief discription of the tank : its a 54 litre tank , about 2 tf long and about foot wide and a foot in depth. the pump is on the right side of tank, place in the middle of the side glass and about 20mm below water. we got 11 fish community fish in there. we feed then twice a day with only six hrs a day with the light on. we make sure we don't over feed them. we also got some "live" easy plants placed in.
but i got to say one thing is that the water is now quite clear. but on a bad note we had found one of our fish trapped behind the pump sucker bracket gap yesterday but the fish is seem to be ok since we release him . it hard to discribe it with out photo's

i hope this will help you
Hi Chilldog! Thanks for getting back to me, is it possible to email me the pictures as it will give me a better picture of the situation? I will pm you my email.

As for your water parameters, the readings look good. I believe your water was already healthy to begin with and thus the differences might not be very obvious. I can only make a guess as I've yet to understand the full story.

PS: Sending PM now

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 16-03-2016, 01:28 AM   #169
chilldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi Chilldog! Thanks for getting back to me, is it possible to email me the pictures as it will give me a better picture of the situation? I will pm you my email.

As for your water parameters, the readings look good. I believe your water was already healthy to begin with and thus the differences might not be very obvious. I can only make a guess as I've yet to understand the full story.

PS: Sending PM now
any updates from last email sent ?
Old 17-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #170
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
any updates from last email sent ?
Hi Chilldog! Have emailed you

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950