Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > General Freshwater Forum

Old 16-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #21
sgbetta
Senior Dragon

Last week went Holland V for lunch with a female friend walk pass a petshop saw they have tanks inside so pop in and see. BTW I was holding my fone catching pokemon while walking, walk into the shop saw the tank only hv feeder gf selling as pet and some common fishes. So walk to see the accessories, walk pass a counter a auntie inside shout out no HP so I reply ok she shouted back 100%!!! NB i straight tell my friend let go not as we cannot afford to buy anythg. Sibei attitude!!!!
sgbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 03:50 PM   #22
foxwagon
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickneo View Post
Visited this LFS (Heisenberg Pet & Aquarium Centre) this afternoon located at Serangoon North Ave 1 BLK 154 and had a very bad experience there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by patclay View Post

They were interviewed by reporters before earlier this year and they mentioned they would close the shutter in 2 years when their lease is up.
If no people go to the shop and buy anything this will help them to close shop earlier than in 2 years.
foxwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 09:23 AM   #23
millenium
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsmart73 View Post
I had some good "experience" with the boss lady.

She was rather patient and OK to me.

It was the man in the shop that drove traffic away.
Yeah the husband became rude to me when I tried bargain a fish price from $250 to $220. The wife pacified him. But I have seen the wife spoke scastic words to others. The last time I went years ago, I was quoted $888 for a kkp.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 10:18 AM   #24
fireblade
Endangered Dragon

Maybe next time asked them to pack an expensive fish or tabao whole tank of fishes, then said you got not enough cash and need to go get/withdraw money. . But never return. .. many years since i last visit that area. . Never encounter this kind of treatment before

Last edited by fireblade; 17-09-2016 at 10:20 AM.
fireblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #25
WaterChwee
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
Yeah the husband became rude to me when I tried bargain a fish price from $250 to $220. The wife pacified him. But I have seen the wife spoke scastic words to others. The last time I went years ago, I was quoted $888 for a kkp.
Is it that shop that sell many big king kong parrots few years back ? The price is really high and not worth to buy.
WaterChwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 02:11 PM   #26
millenium
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterChwee View Post
Is it that shop that sell many big king kong parrots few years back ? The price is really high and not worth to buy.
Actually if they stick on to high quality kkp they may still earn. But I Dun really see hight quality kkp there anymore.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 10:15 PM   #27
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterChwee View Post
bingo

Enter at your own risk too
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 12:28 AM   #28
patclay
Dragon

Went to the Taiwan aquarium shop at Serangoon North around 7.30pm today. Male boss said they are closing but asked me what fish I'm looking for. Told them I'm looking for ITs and the male boss let me in and turn on his fish tank lights. I didn't see any I like and politely thank him for his time. He smiled and when I said thank you to the female boss, she also smiled back.

Think I'm lucky again not to get the "special treatment that some Bros experienced.
patclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #29
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Thumbs up

Quote:
Went to the Taiwan aquarium shop at Serangoon North around 7.30pm today. Male boss said they are closing but asked me what fish I'm looking for. Told them I'm looking for ITs and the male boss let me in and turn on his fish tank lights. I didn't see any I like and politely thank him for his time. He smiled and when I said thank you to the female boss, she also smiled back.

Think I'm lucky again not to get the "special treatment that some Bros experienced.
Bro pat, you were very heng hor
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #30
nutx
Dragon

Quote:

you must be yan tao!
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote