Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Stingrays & other bottom dwellers Forum > Showcase & Updates

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #61
uluaking
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz View Post
wah how big is ur pond bro...how many rays in total...hidden dragon sia
walau ye bro williamT is one of the biggest Ray collector in Singapore..... his rays are champion grade..... White diamond belongs to him....dun mentioned other rays which are hidden dragons .....
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #62
williamt
Endangered Dragon
 
williamt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5,177
Default

Wah koaz don't have to promote till like this leh alamak
williamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #63
craz
Endangered Dragon
 
craz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
walau ye bro williamT is one of the biggest Ray collector in Singapore..... his rays are champion grade..... White diamond belongs to him....dun mentioned other rays which are hidden dragons .....
wah then must go his hse le...i pack a pail and net
craz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #64
BBP604
Dragon
 
BBP604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,518
Default

Very nice pc !
Poisonous indeed
BBP604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 01:53 PM   #65
joy'sdaddy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

wah .. expensive lunch lolx ... ok ... note to self, stay away from uluaking


just kidding la .... beautiful rays .. hope i can own some
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #66
snowhusky
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Nice catch bro, indeed poison deep deep to see these beauty...
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 03:41 PM   #67
uluaking
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craz View Post
wah then must go his hse le...i pack a pail and net
if you go to his place...... that is the darkest side you ever step in...... and forever cannot turn back cos you will be poison 1000 times the moment u step in I myself gotta think twice before i do that
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #68
uluaking
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy'sdaddy View Post
wah .. expensive lunch lolx ... ok ... note to self, stay away from uluaking



just kidding la .... beautiful rays .. hope i can own some
You will bro.......with me around.... join me for lunch or dinner
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #69
joy'sdaddy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uluaking View Post
You will bro.......with me around.... join me for lunch or dinner
WAH ... y suddenly i got sudden chill feels like the 'DARK' side.

lunch oreadi jialat ... if dinner i sell backside liao ... lolx
  Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #70
Luc
Senior Dragon
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 3,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy'sdaddy View Post
WAH ... y suddenly i got sudden chill feels like the 'DARK' side.

lunch oreadi jialat ... if dinner i sell backside liao ... lolx
Bro Uluaking not so pushy one lah....if don't buy black rays buy brown rays lor...I am sure he also carry other rays...
Luc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)