Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Qian Hu

Old 24-08-2015, 12:03 PM   #51
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed_ali_j View Post
Hi Qian Hu, where can I buy this product in Johor Bahru?

Thank you. Cheers mate..!!
Hi Bro,

Will you be able to drop us a PM on your email address or contact number so that I am able to help you inform our Malaysia colleague to assist you on your enquiry, thanks.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 12:56 PM   #52
AroSam
Arofanatic

I mix between SA-G1(for large predator fish) and AR-G2 for all the extra nutrients and colour our Aros need.
The nutrients in AR-G1 is the same with AR-G2 but AR-G2 helps with colour so I don't see the point in giving AR-G1 anymore.

Quan Hu pls correct me if I'm wrong in the above
AroSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #53
AroSam
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qian Hu View Post
Hi Bro,

Yes, the size for AR-G2 is smaller in size than AR-G1 because we have received feedback from all the kind hobbyists requesting us to produce it smaller as they noticed that some Arowana have a habit of munching the pellet when it eat it. We will also slowly change the size of AR-G1 to the same as AR-G2.

As for the different, AR-G1 is more focus on the growth whereby AR-G2 is focusing on the color enhancement.
Are you sure? Because the ingredients for both are the same accept for the color enhancing for AR-G2. I remember reading somewhere that you mentioned that the AR-G2 is a replacement for AR-G1.
Old 26-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #54
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroSam View Post
Are you sure? Because the ingredients for both are the same accept for the color enhancing for AR-G2. I remember reading somewhere that you mentioned that the AR-G2 is a replacement for AR-G1.
Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot for your reply. What you have noticed is correct, AG-G1 is purely for growth when we first introduced this feed. After we received feedback from all the kind hobbyist, checking with us whether will we consider to develop a feed that is also help in color enhancement. That's when we decided to develop AR-G2 that also helps in color enhancement without compromising the growth of the Arowana.

Theoretically we can say that AR-G2 is to replace AR-G1 since it has additional benefit in color enhancement, but we have to understand that there is a price different between this 2 types. Therefore, we did not phase out AR-G1 but continue to produce it as there is also demand from hobbyist. Hope this explanation clears your doubt and apologized that the previous post might be misleading in our explanation.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 26-08-2015, 01:12 PM   #55
AroSam
Arofanatic

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for the explanation and help clear my doubts.
I'll give AR-G2 and SA-G1 regularly which he loves to eat.

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot for your reply. What you have noticed is correct, AG-G1 is purely for growth when we first introduced this feed. After we received feedback from all the kind hobbyist, checking with us whether will we consider to develop a feed that is also help in color enhancement. That's when we decided to develop AR-G2 that also helps in color enhancement without compromising the growth of the Arowana.

Theoretically we can say that AR-G2 is to replace AR-G1 since it has additional benefit in color enhancement, but we have to understand that there is a price different between this 2 types. Therefore, we did not phase out AR-G1 but continue to produce it as there is also demand from hobbyist. Hope this explanation clears your doubt and apologized that the previous post might be misleading in our explanation.
Old 27-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #56
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for the explanation and help clear my doubts.
I'll give AR-G2 and SA-G1 regularly which he loves to eat.
Hi Bro,

You are welcome.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 12-12-2015, 02:34 AM   #57
AroSam
Arofanatic

Just a quick update.
I have been feeding my VFSR pellets only diet for the past 6 months and he has bulked up in size every since. I only feed him AR-G2 and SA-G1 pellets from QH. He eats about 50-100 pellets everyday. However he much prefers the SA-G1 pellets which is meant for monster fishes.
Old 26-12-2015, 11:43 AM   #58
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Just a quick update.
I have been feeding my VFSR pellets only diet for the past 6 months and he has bulked up in size every since. I only feed him AR-G2 and SA-G1 pellets from QH. He eats about 50-100 pellets everyday. However he much prefers the SA-G1 pellets which is meant for monster fishes.
Hi bro,

Thanks a lot for your update and it will be great if you are able to post a photo of your well groom Arowana to share with every bro here. We believe it is looking majestic under your well care

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
Old 26-12-2015, 11:52 AM   #59
AroSam
Arofanatic

Quote:
Hi bro,

Thanks a lot for your update and it will be great if you are able to post a photo of your well groom Arowana to share with every bro here. We believe it is looking majestic under your well care
Thanks! I am now in Sydney for a short getaway and back only on New Year's Eve so I'll post up here just after I get back for sure.
I also just bought another box of SAG1 last week. Will stick to this as he loves it.
Old 26-12-2015, 12:51 PM   #60
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Thanks! I am now in Sydney for a short getaway and back only on New Year's Eve so I'll post up here just after I get back for sure.
I also just bought another box of SAG1 last week. Will stick to this as he loves it.
Sure. That would be great bro! Enjoy your holidays & Happy New Year in advance

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950