Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #71
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_kwa View Post
Hi Guys,

dont feed too much protein contain food to them, as they tense to have bad molt for Dwarf species crays if too much protein food, they eat and they will died.

im feeding all my breeding stocks mix of vegetable diet to all my crays big or small species.
Do you know if they need iodine?
Old 23-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #72
Patrique

whoah... i never knew CPO had so many nutritional needs... i thought they were very hardy creatures so i just fed them normal shrimp pellets... lol

will stay tune to read all the info bros here have to give... thanks!

Old 30-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #73
Patrique

my CPOs are really shy... from far if i see them out of their hiding places, and i go near to get a better look at them, they go right back in again...

is this normal behaviour for CPOs? coz i really hardly get to see them...

any bros share same experience?

Thanks!

Old 30-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #74
dkk08
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrique View Post
my CPOs are really shy... from far if i see them out of their hiding places, and i go near to get a better look at them, they go right back in again...

is this normal behaviour for CPOs? coz i really hardly get to see them...

any bros share same experience?

Thanks!
well I'm having a behavourial problem as well... one of my CPO likes to walk around the whole day whereas the other one likes to hide in the cave and when the "walker" walks near "it" will chase it away so I'm not sure which is male or female...
Old 30-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #75
Patrique

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkk08 View Post
well I'm having a behavourial problem as well... one of my CPO likes to walk around the whole day whereas the other one likes to hide in the cave and when the "walker" walks near "it" will chase it away so I'm not sure which is male or female...
yeah i think my behavioral pattern is somewhat similar to yours... i've got a pair as well, one is significantly bigger than e other... but the walker one is the smaller one, whereas i seldom get to see the bigger one who's always hiding, and when it comes out, and i go nearer, it goes right back in

Old 30-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #76
Natureman
Dragon

Saw C328 got two types of dwarf orange lobsters, one rather large type around two inches in individual bags and the other type small ones in small tanks near to crs tanks. Are they the same type with the small ones the juvinile of the large ones? Or they are different species altogether?
Old 30-10-2008, 07:33 PM   #77
EvolutionZ
Endangered Dragon

i saw about 10 packs of baby CPO today at y618.. size about an adult cherry shrimp..
Old 30-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #78
randchai

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post
i saw about 10 packs of baby CPO today at y618.. size about an adult cherry shrimp..
How much were they selling for ?

Old 31-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #79
Patrique

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post
bro are you sure baby CPO are about the size of adult cherry shrimp? when i got my CPOs one of them was really small, like the size of a young shrimp

Old 31-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #80
dkk08
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureman View Post
Saw C328 got two types of dwarf orange lobsters, one rather large type around two inches in individual bags and the other type small ones in small tanks near to crs tanks. Are they the same type with the small ones the juvinile of the large ones? Or they are different species altogether?
I only saw the small ones next to the CRS tanks... they're the CPOs... I got 6 of them as they were going for a very good price

2in is too big to be a CPO... think their max size is 1.5in...
Closed Thread