Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 13-07-2005, 09:29 AM   #1
RedDevil

Default Tong Yan Pricing

Hi all,

From what i have seen in most LFS, the pricing for TY is extremely expensive and not many hobbyist would wanna pay for such expensive Aro. For my case, i might let go my Rainbow anytime if pricing is good and really in a dilemma as i really like this Aro when i see the rim development comparing to RTG, it is like comparing a Lexus with a Toyota.

Most of the Aro lover, can easily differentiate the quality and standard of the TY from one glance. Like the common say: "What you pay is what you get". Would wanna ask bro in AF who own TY beside from selling at price much more lower than what you pay, is it very hard to sell off ur TY?
Old 13-07-2005, 09:38 AM   #2
tankw
Dragon

the pricing really differs and also what the seller's preference. But agree with u that rainbow TY is higher as compared to the rest.
tankw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2005, 09:39 AM   #3
kaix

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil
Hi all,

From what i have seen in most LFS, the pricing for TY is extremely expensive and not many hobbyist would wanna pay for such expensive Aro. For my case, i might let go my Rainbow anytime if pricing is good and really in a dilemma as i really like this Aro when i see the rim development comparing to RTG, it is like comparing a Lexus with a Toyota.

Most of the Aro lover, can easily differentiate the quality and standard of the TY from one glance. Like the common say: "What you pay is what you get". Would wanna ask bro in AF who own TY beside from selling at price much more lower than what you pay, is it very hard to sell off ur TY?
Now TY prices is around $2300 to $2600 for a small one...
Old 13-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #4
RedDevil

mine is ard 13inch...really nice and can't bear to sell it.
Old 13-07-2005, 09:56 AM   #5
Iori

Quote:
mine is ard 13inch...really nice and can't bear to sell it.
Then keep lor bro...............dun sell liao then regret later, that always happens to me.
Old 13-07-2005, 09:58 AM   #6
RedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankw
the pricing really differs and also what the seller's preference. But agree with u that rainbow TY is higher as compared to the rest.
Might be due to its breed. Was told that it's a hybrid between a TY and a Rainbow Red.
Old 13-07-2005, 10:00 AM   #7
RedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iori
Then keep lor bro...............dun sell liao then regret later, that always happens to me.
But my CO say if wanna have a bigger tank in the living room (QTy:4nos of 4ft tank in living area), have to give up this piece. Frankly speaking, living area seems a bit cramp although living in 5room. Sianzzz.....
Old 13-07-2005, 10:00 AM   #8
tankw
Dragon

wah, hyrid + red again! power
Old 13-07-2005, 10:01 AM   #9
ReV|vaL

Quote:
Hi all,

bro if u really intend to sell,abit wasted leh.
Old 13-07-2005, 10:03 AM   #10
tankw
Dragon

Give up the rest of the 4ft and get a 6/7ft or 2-tier 6ft. I suggest the latter cos' in future u may want to get two but limited by space.

I got a 6.5ft but now itching for a red and has to get a 2tier to fulfill that dream.