Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 13-07-2005, 02:14 AM   #21
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay07
bacteria housing is ard how much heh ... n how does it look like ? got pic ? post
Those bacteria house looks like one big piece of biohome but much bigger around 6 inches long each. Whitish in colour. Sorry no pictures of them but definately work better than those bio balls.

Cost is about $35 / kg at C328 which consisit of about 10 pieces.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2005, 02:17 AM   #22
Vijay07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Those bacteria house looks like one big piece of biohome but much bigger around 6 inches long each. Whitish in colour. Sorry no pictures of them but definately work better than those bio balls.

Cost is about $35 / kg at C328 which consisit of about 10 pieces.
oh ok .. mus head down there n see wat else they have .. i still need 5 ft or 4ft light need 2 put white light n all
Old 13-07-2005, 02:18 AM   #23
Sil80

nice setup ...

But with that clearance between tank n sump about 2" how you gonna change wool or add all acc in it...

Just an comment.

cheers
Old 13-07-2005, 02:20 AM   #24
Vijay07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil80
nice setup ...

But with that clearance between tank n sump about 2" how you gonna change wool or add all acc in it...

Just an comment.

cheers
gd qtn bro .. but did u see theres a powerhead in there pumping the water out ? if that huge b|tch can go in so can my arms hahaha yea bro my arms all can go in its jus nice :0 BUT since the tank is up there now ... THERES NO WAY TO REMOVE the sump unless i remove the tank lolz no choice i no space
Old 13-07-2005, 02:23 AM   #25
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
gd qtn bro .. but did u see theres a powerhead in there pumping the water out ? if that huge b|tch can go in so can my arms hahaha yea bro my arms all can go in its jus nice :0 BUT since the tank is up there now ... THERES NO WAY TO REMOVE the sump unless i remove the tank lolz no choice i no space
Your stand buy from one forumer living at the west huh?
Old 13-07-2005, 02:25 AM   #26
Vijay07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™
Your stand buy from one forumer living at the west huh?
yup i did frm lifesux got 2 stand actually one is low profile in my room sleeping lol
Old 13-07-2005, 02:28 AM   #27
Koji™
Account Disabled

Quote:
yup i did frm lifesux got 2 stand actually one is low profile in my room sleeping lol
oohh....look familiar ma.
Old 13-07-2005, 02:30 AM   #28
XiaoXian2

ahahhaha bro vijay your dolls first pic looks like they are in paradise with your flash reflection on top of the tank.
Old 13-07-2005, 02:36 AM   #29
Vijay07

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoXian2
ahahhaha bro vijay your dolls first pic looks like they are in paradise with your flash reflection on top of the tank.
i jus anyhow take the pic with flash .. this jus testing only .. i have 2 remove the damn dolls n put in plants behind the driftwood n also block the DIY overflowpipe on the left ... dunno they call it melvins Overflow pipe ... i DIY it myself n it works perfectly .. a reefer helped me with the diagrams nice guy he is but i will posy a pic of the pipe so u all can see also
Old 13-07-2005, 03:01 AM   #30
XiaoXian2

Quote:
i jus anyhow take the pic with flash .. this jus testing only .. i have 2 remove the damn dolls n put in plants behind the driftwood n also block the DIY overflowpipe on the left ... dunno they call it melvins Overflow pipe ... i DIY it myself n it works perfectly .. a reefer helped me with the diagrams nice guy he is but i will posy a pic of the pipe so u all can see also

heh very cute dolls, you might want to consider leaving them there haha.