Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Arowana Discussion

Old 17-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #31
lionheart
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyDwyer View Post
You can try Asian Arowana. Their xb all kept in black tank
bro just gave them a call...the price for their bbxb they quoted is rather...erm i'll put it this way, i can already buy tbbxb from qian long sia

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 10:26 PM   #32
BettaCJunior
Arofanatic

Sorry, Don't have an aro, but am a hobbyist that likes aros but no space to keep them.

Wads the difference between bbxb and tbbxb and their pricing? First time seeing bbxb being classified as traditional bbxb and normal bbxb. Only heard about traditional rtgs.

Newbie trying to learn
BettaCJunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 10:30 PM   #33
lionheart
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaCJunior View Post
Sorry, Don't have an aro, but am a hobbyist that likes aros but no space to keep them.

Wads the difference between bbxb and tbbxb and their pricing? First time seeing bbxb being classified as traditional bbxb and normal bbxb. Only heard about traditional rtgs.

Newbie trying to learn
i also not very sure leh but what the guy selling tbbxb told me is that the blue is more intense than with bbxb and wouldn't fade off even with no light source and because of that the pricing is more expensive...perhaps the more experienced bros here could verify if what i was told is true

Old 17-10-2015, 10:53 PM   #34
Eltoro3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
i also not very sure leh but what the guy selling tbbxb told me is that the blue is more intense than with bbxb and wouldn't fade off even with no light source and because of that the pricing is more expensive...perhaps the more experienced bros here could verify if what i was told is true

Reckon it's marketing terms/gimmicks more than anything in my opinion.

Fishes that have more intense blue are just typically of higher quality vice versa, but both fall under the category of blue base. Therefore, those of higher quality would command a higher price.
Eltoro3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #35
llewellyn
Dragon

Take that as a women with makeup and without makeup...
llewellyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 04:49 PM   #36
lionheart
Arofanatic

hmm i went lck,neo tiew exploring and came across spoke to the uncle for abit and i like what i see here...be it the red aros,bbxb,golden crossbelly (all kept in either bare or black tanks)...definitely will consider their bbxb although the price is higher...

Old 18-10-2015, 08:07 PM   #37
mrnyunus
Dragon

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaCJunior View Post

Newbie trying to learn
Agreed..every farm or LFS gives aros marketable names..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltoro3 View Post
Reckon it's marketing terms/gimmicks more than anything in my opinion.

Fishes that have more intense blue are just typically of higher quality vice versa, but both fall under the category of blue base. Therefore, those of higher quality would command a higher price.
True dat... Higher quality higher price,period.
mrnyunus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #38
gemukjarhee
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
spoke to the uncle for abit and i like what i see here...be it the red aros,bbxb,golden crossbelly (all kept in either bare or black tanks)...definitely will consider their bbxb although the price is higher...

Hows the price like? Can pm? ur inbox is full lol
gemukjarhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #39
vadriewyn
Arofanatic

I've seen the tbbxb at Qian Long before. Last time I went down to get myself a XB, I saw their tbbxb in the showcase tank at the shop front. The fish was in a black tank with no lights and the blue base was quite stunning.. Pearlies were very nicely developed and coloured too.

If ever they offered an upgrade option. I think I'd surely take the opportunity to trade in my XB. Haha..

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
vadriewyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #40
lionheart
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadriewyn View Post
I've seen the tbbxb at Qian Long before. Last time I went down to get myself a XB, I saw their tbbxb in the showcase tank at the shop front. The fish was in a black tank with no lights and the blue base was quite stunning.. Pearlies were very nicely developed and coloured too.

If ever they offered an upgrade option. I think I'd surely take the opportunity to trade in my XB. Haha..

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
ricky showed me the tbbxb that other people already ordered housed inside the shop...he even switched off the lights in the shop too~which is why i am now deciding between the tbbxb from qian long and the bbxb from gan aquarium...