Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 06-06-2003, 11:04 PM   #1
happybuddha

Default $68 ranchu at Sungei Tengah

Check out this lobang at the buy/sell section.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:58 PM   #2
CyberET

now got pictures liaoz
Old 08-06-2003, 05:05 PM   #3
Demekin

pic 6 looks ok. A bit expensive also. Went to Tanjung Pagar That Fish shop also got 4 tanks of thai ranchu, full red and red white, 50++ only. I just check the map, 65 Sg Tengah ... how to go without car !!!
Old 08-06-2003, 07:46 PM   #4
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
pic 6 looks ok. A bit expensive also. Went to Tanjung Pagar That Fish shop also got 4 tanks of thai ranchu, full red and red white, 50++ only. I just check the map, 65 Sg Tengah ... how to go without car !!!
A bit confused leow. I think the LFS I went recently is called "The Fish Tank". It's next to the Tg Pagar hawker centre, and on the second floor. It has two big glass tubs filled with green water. Are you refering to the same shop?
Old 08-06-2003, 07:58 PM   #5
happybuddha

$68 quite ex hor? Some more go ulu ulu place to buy. I just came back from QianHu and realized they have a lot of Thai ranchu this time. Price starts from $5 up. If I recall correctly, got $8, $12, $18 and at least two more tubs of more expensive one of $40-$50. I think they're actually quite reasonable... Caught and brought one home. Shit.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:01 PM   #6
Xerovix

don't forget to show us your new collection...

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
$68 quite ex hor? Some more go ulu ulu place to buy. I just came back from QianHu and realized they have a lot of Thai ranchu this time. Price starts from $5 up. If I recall correctly, got $8, $12, $18 and at least two more tubs of more expensive one of $40-$50. I think they're actually quite reasonable... Caught and brought one home. Shit.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:21 PM   #7
Demekin

Quote:
A bit confused leow. I think the LFS I went recently is called "The Fish Tank". It's next to the Tg Pagar hawker centre, and on the second floor. It has two big glass tubs filled with green water. Are you refering to the same shop?
ya, that's the shop. Wonder why they suddenly put green things in water.

got new fish from qh har ? wow .. must show us hor. I went there and came back empty handed.
Old 09-06-2003, 02:48 AM   #8
CyberET

Quote:
see anything besides ranchu?

quick, take photo
Old 09-06-2003, 08:00 AM   #9
Mitsukake
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberET
see anything besides ranchu?

quick, take photo
No comments for me..but i think the owner of the farm will be
lalalalala i keep $1.50 ranchu~ as long its a fish can liao for me grade of goldfish is not really affect me................
Mitsukake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 09:16 AM   #10
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
don't forget to show us your new collection...
It'll be my pleasure after I quarantee it a bit.

You know QianHu stopped letting us put our selected fish in their small glass tank for side-view leow? So I was staring into a Thai Ranchu tub wondering how to tell Thai apart from Chinese... and this particular one caught my attention. At $18 only I thot I bring it home to study a bit more. No glass tank to check its sides so no choice just pack it up. Come home then realized its left side got bruishes! Sibaydulan.