Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 06-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #61
leong26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkh View Post
TTSH also mo Lang Yong........cannot even fire it's staff and must wait for police report.........what if it takes years to come out ?? that Pinoy will draw salary but just do admin work for the entire period ??
TTSH scare sekali all pinoy workers throw permit on the floor for this guy . TTSH no nurse liao liao liao
TTSH is at mercy with FT / FW .. just like our F n B industry , highly relying and dependent on FT/FW for its day to day operations.
Boh yi Lang di , Singapore Lang jia ka ki , die

Last edited by leong26; 06-01-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:18 PM   #62
jwhtan
Barney

My experience with Singtel shop at Parkway Parade. The Filipinos give much better customer service than our own locals. Local customer service staff pales in comparison. Not sure abt nurses though.
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:25 PM   #63
Aris
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post
My experience with Singtel shop at Parkway Parade. The Filipinos give much better customer service than our own locals. Local customer service staff pales in comparison. Not sure abt nurses though.
It's a few of them that are the rotten ones. The same goes for every nationality even Singaporeans.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:35 PM   #64
leong26

I ever admitted to TTSH sleep there eat there till song song 2 times , the services sama sama with those locals and those from Myanmar , good no complaints .

Maybe with this fun Cheong his service also good ? But he curse the nation who had feed him , regardless , the police should charge and Rotan him gao gao and sent him off
Old 06-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #65
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris View Post
It's a few of them that are the rotten ones. The same goes for every nationality even Singaporeans.
I think generally, they are much better than Singaporeans when it comes to customer service, or as retail staff. They are more helpful. I dun like speaking to them over the phone though, like in credit cards etc. And that's probably my fault cos most times I can't catch their accent. My ang mo friends say they can catch the filipino accent better than they can catch Singaporeans' accent.
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:42 PM   #66
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
TTSH scare sekali all pinoy workers throw permit on the floor for this guy . TTSH no nurse liao liao liao
Oh hell.... u have a point!

Quote:
I think generally, they are much better than Singaporeans when it comes to customer service, or as retail staff. They are more helpful. I dun like speaking to them over the phone though, like in credit cards etc.
Generally yes, Filipinos are good with customer service. They tends to have the playful and fun nature in them, that made them good at CS. So far my encounters with them in service line has been positive!

Credit cards, well, the issue I have with them.... they just go on and on, and doesn't stop to listen, that I had to leave e hp on the table to let them continue (not listening nor know if they are still on e line).
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:45 PM   #67
leong26

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
Oh hell.... u have a point!

Generally yes, Filipinos are good with customer service. They tends to have the playful and fun nature in them, that made them good at CS. So far my encounters with them in service line has been positive!

Credit cards, well, the issue I have with them.... they just go on and on, and doesn't stop to listen, that I had to leave e hp on the table to let them continue (not listening nor know if they are still on e line).
I think generally most of us sure tio these types of telemarketers calling , I always tell them call me another day as currently I'm working now , you call me on next week , but ofcouse I Siam these return call la haha
Old 06-01-2015, 04:55 PM   #68
KAO LUO
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkh View Post
TTSH also mo Lang Yong........cannot even fire it's staff and must wait for police report.........what if it takes years to come out ?? that Pinoy will draw salary but just do admin work for the entire period ??
ha !!.......... SOME MORE HE LJ LANG ,, WHO WAN TO GO HACK HE FB account ,,,,,,,,,,,
KAO LUO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #69
Aris
Arofanatic

Quote:
I think generally, they are much better than Singaporeans when it comes to customer service, or as retail staff. They are more helpful. I dun like speaking to them over the phone though, like in credit cards etc. And that's probably my fault cos most times I can't catch their accent. My ang mo friends say they can catch the filipino accent better than they can catch Singaporeans' accent.
Average Singaporeans does not pronounce their "R"s properly and most of the time they swallow their words. For example, Singaporeans pronounced "cemetary" as "cemetry" and most cannot pronounce "February" properly.

Western foreigners usually find difficulty in understanding us.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #70
foxwagon
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
TTSH scare sekali all pinoy workers throw permit on the floor for this guy ...e
They are very practical. My company disciplined, sacked some Pinoys, other Pinoys just kept quiet stayed away, even some snigger behind.
foxwagon is offline   Reply With Quote