Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 04-01-2015, 01:26 AM   #11
leong26

Knn this 豆豉
Old 04-01-2015, 11:45 AM   #12
millenium
Senior Dragon

I wonder if it is easy for these new citizens to give up their Singapore citizenship n return to their native country. If they can easily do that, then this is a big loop hole. N it also make me wonder what is our population no. now? 6 mil or more? Recently it is again dead and alive fighting for space in Sengkang.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 03:37 PM   #13
Auratus
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
I wonder if it is easy for these new citizens to give up their Singapore citizenship n return to their native country. If they can easily do that, then this is a big loop hole. N it also make me wonder what is our population no. now? 6 mil or more? Recently it is again dead and alive fighting for space in Sengkang.
PAP 口袋滿滿, true ciziten not important.
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:15 PM   #14
stargazer
Dragon

Thumbs down Account of 'anti-Singapore' foreign staff hacked: Hospital

Another rant not from new citizen, but FT. Somemore working in public hospital...

SINGAPORE - Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) has said that one of its staff has reported to the police that his Facebook account was hacked, after anti-Singaporean comments that was posted on the profile were circulated widely by enraged Singaporeans.

A screenshot of the comments, posted under the Facebook profile of one "Edz Ello", has been circulating online. In it, the user called Singaporeans "loosers (losers) in their own country" and vowed to "take their jobs, their future, their women". He also said that he "will be praying that disators (disasters) strike Singapore". R

In a Facebook post on Sunday, TTSH said that the staff is "one of our nurses" and that "he has reported to the police that his Facebook account has been hacked". The hospital had posted earlier in the day that it "expect our staff to be respectful and professional.

Rest assured we are looking into this", in response to netizens who alerted them to the post. According to netizens, "Edz Ello" is a 28-year-old Filipino working in Singapore. The Facebook account of "Edz Ello" has apparently been removed.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #15
leong26

Yes , another puki mak

This puki mak say that his FB is being hacked all the while . LJ hack who is he ? Ppl want to hack his FB acc To hell with him lah , buto
Old 04-01-2015, 09:05 PM   #16
Homester
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium View Post
For the Indian, very simple, they can easily renounce their foreign citizenship and f back to India again, and live like a king in the rural areas with their saving amassed while oversea.

There is something called People Of Indian Origin, if I not wrong.
Homester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:34 PM   #17
globalcookie
Dragon

For e rant on Singapore and Singaporeans, I learn to brush e initial rant aside and smile.

But since TTSH said it's done by hacker. If it is a hack by a Singaporean and creating discord between people, hope he is severely dealt with, even, rotan e bugger for running own country men/women down.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:33 AM   #18
leong26

May I quote from SMRT LTD ( feedback )

The word "Hacked" around the world means that your system has been compromised.

In Singapore, it's an excuse for "I posted some stupid shit online."

Hacked guess eat his own LIES bah
Old 05-01-2015, 08:08 AM   #19
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
May I quote from SMRT LTD ( feedback )

The word "Hacked" around the world means that your system has been compromised.

In Singapore, it's an excuse for "I posted some stupid shit online."

Hacked guess eat his own LIES bah

good morning guys from down under.

this really gives me every reason why I should not give up my seat on the sillyapore public transport to some mature fts.

honest, diew gau hui.
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:53 AM   #20
leong26

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsmart73 View Post
good morning guys from down under.

this really gives me every reason why I should not give up my seat on the sillyapore public transport to some mature fts.

honest, diew gau hui.
Gd morning , diew hui lo mei

Zong lei ? Zeng Pokai

Last edited by leong26; 05-01-2015 at 08:57 AM.