Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management

Old 12-04-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
Tay
Dragon

Default My Dream Antichlorine (AC) for all Fishes Esp my Precious Rays

AquaScience Tech (AST) Ultimate® is the world's original and first full-function water conditioner for aquatic use. Using the ClorAm-X technology and adding a 3-part protective slime coat that closely duplicates a fish's natural slime, detoxifies heavy metals including copper, detoxifies nitrite, boosts alkalinity. All these actions "Instantly age" the water. With everything you need in one bottle to maintain a superior environment for your aquatic pets. This product can be used up to 10 times the recommended dose safely.

Key Benefits

- Destroys Chloramines
- Removes Ammonia
- Removes Chlorine
- Detoxifies Nitrite
- Detoxifies Heavy Metals (including Copper)
- Adds Essential Electrolytes
- Boosts Alkalinity
- Replaces Skin Slime-Coat
- Reduces Fish Stress
- Instantly "Ages" Water
- Makes A Safe Environment For Your Aquatic Pets
- Non-Toxic To Humans, Pets & Aquatic Life (NON SULFUR BASE)
For new setups Ultimate® instantly "ages" water allowing you to enjoy your pets in action quicker without fear of the negative impact of toxic chloramine, ammonia, chlorine, heavy metals or nitrite.

BEST OF ALL, THIS AC IS FDA APPROVED

To know more abt ClorAm-X tech pls click on this link:
http://www.koicarekennel.com/pdf/ClorAm-XDataSheet.pdf

Last edited by marshy; 12-04-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 02:49 PM   #2
azon
Senior Dragon

Must be tok kong..
azon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:03 PM   #3
Tay
Dragon

Above r just some introductions regards to AST AC. There was a story behind how this AST AC landed in sg. Many many months back, a customer, Aaron staying in Upper Bukit Timah bot some rays fr me & I recommended a powder form AC which is suppose to be the best in the mkt. Being a particular fish lover, Aaron overdosed like 15 to 20 times. Problems starts to appear couple of weeks later, rays breathing hard. I pop over to his hm personally, checked his filtration, media, PH, water, watever u name it, everything were ok. Suddenly then I realised that the bot holding the powdered AC was almost emptied. I was shocked.

For the past few yrs, many rays keepers had feedback to me regards to water issues esp running spots (Rays still eatg well) . white spots appearing, breathing hard after WC.......etc. For myself, in my big pond, I am also using the powdered AC I reco to Aaron, problem surface on and off.

After Aaron case, I realised something had to be done. As such I approached a local distributor to hunt for a so call "BEST" AC I want, and he did his job well and landed AST AC for me. 3 Cheers for him........

BTW, I am not saying that those AC in sg mkt r no gd, they r gd but maybe cos I am v kiasu & particular abt my ray's health, so pls cont to use them if u r comfortable but consider changing if u realised something is not right.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:25 PM   #4
marshy

Senior Moderator

Why OD so much? Crazy.
Not product problem but user problem...
marshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #5
shalabin
Dragon

Just sharing my experience with AST's AC.

I've just started using AST Ultimate for a couple of water change and i must say that it does its job well . I was using prime prior to this and on and off one of my ray would develop some white spots. But after using AST ultimate and closely monitoring the ray, i've noticed that there is no white spots in the short period of time that i've used it.

Also the PH of my tank upon water change normally rises to approximately 7.02 after my WC and drop to 6.7-6.8 after a few hours. But using Ultimate it rises up to 7.14 and manage to hold for a little longer then before.

Above are just my limited personal experience with AST Ultimate.

Cheers
shalabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:32 PM   #6
chern
Arofanatic

Where can this be bought?
chern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:34 PM   #7
Tay
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshy View Post
Why OD so much? Crazy.
Not product problem but user problem...
Is a yes and no issue, most user tends to overdose their AC cos the recommended dose was unrealistically low (most feedback is they don feel comfortable). To me, defintion of gd AC is even if u accidentally over dose 10 times, ur fishes shld still be safe and sound. I personally had tested overdosing 5 to 8 times and my rays r still doing fine.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #8
marshy

Senior Moderator

Yes.. Accidentally OD I understand.. But accidentally OD over 10x is beyond accident.. It's stupidity.. Likewise not trusting the recommended dosage and doing OD of over 10x is paranoia at play. Basic common sense would tell you it's courting problems to OD.. I pity the fishes of these owners.
marshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:49 PM   #9
Zhuoyuting
Dragon

Tay: Instantly "Ages" Water meaning to say pour this AC in don't need to cycle water?
Zhuoyuting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:57 PM   #10
Shadow7
Senior Dragon

Looking forward to testing this new product
Shadow7 is offline   Reply With Quote